CoS spectral sight doesn`t work

Hello. I have a problem. I saw a few videos, that DH can see the demon before last boss and party dont loose time that way. I tried multiple times with spectra lsight, but i cant see it. They are all the same color. Do i need to do anything else to see it ?

Mayby hotfixed?

Paladin’s legion artifact shield glows up if you stand near one aswell, but Afaik that got fixed recently.

you have to talk to the 5 npcs in order to spectral sight marking the real demon, blizzard changd it few years ago

1 Like

Nope, still works. We in fact went from prot paladins being superior to demon hunters to all paladins being superior to demon hunters. Frisbee pride though :flying_disc:

1 Like

It might be outline mode. Check if it is disabled and turn it on.

You can find it if you scroll down a bit in Options/interface/Display/outline Mode (default should be enough) (having this on makes specially mining nodes harder to see. When turned off mining nodes will glitter like the loot animation so you might want to turn it on for pvp and COS only if you are a miner)

Also make sure it is not disabled in Options/Graphic/Advanced/Outline Mode

Also as Ishkâr says you can not see the demon before you have 5 clues.

1 Like

to be honest spec sight i have never used

was always using Spectra Sight and could see through the wall. Sometimes Sight through the wall doesnt work so u need to look exactly on packs to can see it.

You need to speak to NPCs to get 4 clues before Spectral Sight will show you the spy.

Ishkar is right, i usually play with littlewigs, it notifies everyone when an NPC has been talked to. if it doesn’t (someone doesn’t have the addon) i’ll even do it myself to make sure all 5 have been talked to.
if you’re sure all 5 NPCs were engaged spectral sight will work, i’ve done it many times this season.

As they say you need the 5 clues first. If you dont see the spy then you might have turned outline mode off. Check if it is disabled and turn it on.

You can find it if you scroll down a bit in Options/interface/Display/outline Mode (default should be enough) (having this on makes specially mining nodes harder to see. When turned off mining nodes will glitter like the loot animation so you might want to turn it on for pvp and COS only if you are a miner)

Also make sure it is not disabled in Options/Graphic/Advanced/Outline Mode.

Hope this helps and have a nice weekend.

PS
IF you use Weak Auras I recommend the one named Court of Stars helper. Neat little WA that will mark and post in the chat who can use the item. Think it also marks the clues for the spy. You can find it on Wago if you search for it.
DS

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.