Cosmic Creation Impetus / How to report a bug as EU-Player?!

Hello,

I still had Dinars and Cosmic Creation Impetus (to upgrade a Fated item to Heroic quality) on my banks on several chars. And while you can still buy Fated Raid items with Dinars just fine, trying to upgrade them with the Cosmic Creation Impetus doesn’t work. When you click on the Cosmic Creation Impetus and then on the Fated item just nothing happens at all.

So during the first day of DF I tried to upgrade the Astral Verdict gun from Rygelon to Heroic quality, since I never had the luck of getting Sylvanas bow (which I tried to the last minute). As I said, buying the item was possible, upgrading was not.

I thought maybe it’s item or character specific so I bought Jaithys from KT with my DK and tried to upgrade it… but same problem.

I know today the items don’t matter ilvl-wise anymore it would be cool to get some transmog looks. And the Cosmic Creation Impetus isn’t marked as obsolete or anything so it should work.

Sure, people with Dinars and Cosmic Creation Impetus may be find rare to find now but has anyone experienced the same problem?

• Edit 1

As a sidenote, Blizzard, your Ticket system is really frustrating. I’m not talking about the five days it took to get an answer. I don’t mind waiting.

I’m talking about the Ticket getting auto-closed with an auto-generated answer first, forcing me to open another Ticket. I’m talking about the GM’s answer asking me to “take a moment to also send in a bug report about this to our developers through the option in the Help Menu.”. But where to hell do I do that? I couldn’t find a way to “just” report a bug. The closest thing would be “Submit Feedback” ingame… which lead to a blank page!

And finally the GM’s answer is pointing me to a “Reporting a Bug” support article in which you can find a link to a Bug Report Forum. But that Forum only exists on the US-Forums making it impossible for me to post there.

Why is there no dedicated “Report a Bug” feature/forum/form for players from the EU?! Why is every part of your European Support System giving me the impression of “Do not contact us!”?!

• Edit 2

Another weird aspect about the support system.

My ticket is now in the Status “Answered” and although the GM’s answer sounded like he’s a nice guy it wasn’t much of a help. And, as I wrote before, the support article linked is basicly useless for EU-players. I can’t report a bug like he suggested anywhere and I can’t use that US Bug-Forum.

When you receive an answer to one of you tickets you also get a mail saying “If you do not […] provide an additional response within one week, we will resolve the ticket automatically and you’ll receive a final update via email.” But how in heaven’s name do I “provide an additional response”? The only option, the only button to click on, is “Mark as resolved”.

You can submit a bug report if you follow the instructions to this big Anub’Arak icon.

We had an EU bug report forum but that was closed in favour for the US bug report forum. The devs are based in the US, all options still get funneled to them regardless.

1 Like

Idk where that screenshot saying “Dragonflight Pre-expansion patch” in the top row comes from but my current Support Page looks different and it’s not offering to report a bug.

Even when I enter “report bug” in the seach bar I get results to report a bug in every Blizzard game, except for WoW.

So please enlighten me with a link.

This link?

Magical Bug Report

Are you trying to troll me? That is the support article I wrote about in my initial post where you a) can NOT report a bug and b) suggests you post the bug on the US Forums where you can not post as EU player.

EU use the ingame bug report system

Press Esc or click the ? button to open the menu.
Click Support
Click Submit feedback or bug report
Enter the details of the bug into the Submit a bug description box (the middle button in the image)
Click Submit

[Album] imgur.com

Edit: So he did find the bug report button which was linked in the first reply…

You requested a link:

After checking my link if this was the correct ticket link they gave you:

Wasn’t the only option, there was also this part below if, with my screenshot album you should’ve been able to find the bug report option ingame.

In-Game Bug Report

Bug reports can also be filed in-game in World of Warcraft®. Reports submitted in this fashion will not receive a response. Instead, they’ll be directed to the teams responsible for addressing them.

To report a bug in-game:

1. Press Esc or click the ? button to open the menu.
  2. Click Support.
  3. Click Submit feedback or bug report.
  4. Enter the details of the bug into the Submit a bug description box, making sure to follow the guidelines outlined on the submission form.
  5. Click Submit.

Not sure why you decided to focus on something else than where my arrows pointed at, but I tried to make it more clearer with a square box surrounding the bug report button for the next poster :slight_smile:

Oh god, now I found it ingame. I apologize. Your answer is correct.

Don’t worry - I have the instructions on copy/paste because so many people miss it.

Having the exact same problem. Can we at least know if this is intended ( so that the upgrade items don’t work in DF anymore) or if it is indeed a bug? I’m sure a lot of ppl want to use the dinar & upgrade items to get their desired transmogs…