Cost of 5* 486 Frostfire Legguards of Preparation

Hi, I was asked 7k for my 486 2h weapon, with people even offering for free, now im asked 10k with free recrafts or ~20k for Frostfire Legguards of Preparation, what would be an acceptable price, seems a lot of gold for something that can be done as fast

It is not easy to judge, to buyers things are too expensive, to sellers prices are too low.

Recipe for that item is priced at 250k, if crafter buys it, it takes 50 crafts at 5k gold to break even. 50 crafts isnt very easy to achieve, it takes a lot of /trade camping and not many are prepared to do it, only those who got it at the beginning of DF have a chance to get their investment back.
For getting gold for craft it is quite easy, anyone can earn 7k-15k gold per week just by doing WQs which would take about an hour. In return, buyer is getting guaranteed BiS item which will be used whole season and then another 2 weeks until new spark (item).
So, imo, gold earned during one week shouldnt be hard to pay for BiS craft.
Just for info, During S1 and S2, there were crafters who were asking and getting 50k for BiS craft.

2 Likes

thanks, i just dont know the costs of crafting as im too lazy for it so i only sometimes gather, but gathering seems to be worthless and dungeons only spend money. that is why i wanted to understand if its decent price or just sellers on trade trying to rip me off

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.