Could you please do something about the Lariat Recipe?

I have been farming this thing seriously for about two months and casually for at least 3 before that. It is highly annoying. Storms are up 2/3 of the time, you don’t know which one is going to be, which rares and when are going to spawn, does not seem to be any repeat protection as I’ve seen the same one spawn back to back, it’s not particularly obvious if the drop is daily or weekly based lock, you don’t know if you can get the recipe on a non jewelcrafter, the drops from the storm are getting less and less valuable and on top of that there have been weird phasing issues for at least the past 2 weeks.

Last week I got phased out right as I was pulling the rare. Multiple times I have experienced farming the storm trash for 10-15 minutes before a random phasing and you just don’t know how long until the next rare.

Can you please do something for the people that don’t wanna spend millions of gold on the recipe or hundreds of thousands on crafting fees. Even just making it easier to understand when it is worth wasting our time going for the storms would be great. Thank you!

3 Likes

All of your questions are answered on wowhead under the comments of “design: elemental lariat.”

Kek, imagine spending millions on the design and they up the drop-rate out of nowhere. I agree it’s 100% needed, but imagine being that guy…

The worst part is for it’s incredible high recipe value, no doubt market manipulated as usual, people still get away with offering a few hundred gold on public order or a few k on a personal order.

I have no idea how you’re supposed to make your money back at this stage in the game, yet the price of the design is not dropping one bit. Last week it was 3 million, now it’s completely sold out.

The real value of an item this rare lies not in its material or perceived value, but in the lesson it can teach us: to carefully weigh the cost in time and gold against the benefits it provides, and to quickly discern that it is not worth it.

This is the lesson to take away from an item like Elemental Lariat. It’s value is just an illusion.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.