Counter rogue 1v1

Hello everyone

In order to improve my skills with my rogue I would like to know what classes are rogue counter in 1v1 in arena?

I think survival and WW could be the hardest opponent for rogue, what do you think ?

Thanks

Anything which can keep chasing you when your big cds are down, I’d argue feral trumps you if they can out play your burst window too ontop of the classes you have mentioned, ret is a 50/50 ordeal and same for DK honestly depending on if vanish bugs or not :smiley:

A good hunter will usually win if skill lvls the same, survival and BM can do it ofcourse survival is better than BM in an arena / pvp setting so aim for a survival hunter however a competent BM hunter could win too

1 Like

Surv hunt I think? They got solid deeps, their pet can ensure you won’t keep restealthing, they had something that removes bleeds, can also cc through your vendetta burst window.

Maybe a little gnome warrior named Pilav?

2 Likes

Well if there are no pillars 50% spec would probably win againts rogue… its just that you probably play dot and hide behind pillar gameplay and thats why surival hunter can counter you beacuse pet keeps you in combat and he can dispell you dots and heal

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.