Couple looking for social guild

Greetings.

My wife and I started playing about two weeks ago and we’ve both reached level 70 and are currently just doing quests to get to know some of the story.
We’d love to join a social guild with a Discord that aren’t afraid to teach some ultra newbies about the game. We are in our early thirties and our hopes are to find a guild with people around that age as well. We’ve done mostly solo stuff up until now but would love to try raiding as we have no experience of that so far.

We currently reside on Doomhammer as Alliance, but are willing to start over somewhere else if needed. Usually play on evenings from around 8 PM UTC+2.

I’m playing a Protection Paladin for now and she went with a Assassination Rogue.

If you either are a part of a guild or know one that might be a good match for us, feel free to add me or drop a comment.
markiiie#2590

We’d love to have you in Horde United (I know the name is mis-leading, we do accept Alliance too!)

You can find a little bit more about us on the link below, or send me a whisper in game!

Chiss-Nagrand or lami#2691

Hello,

Please add me on Discord for a chat :slight_smile:

Looking forward to meet you

Keyda

Hey there

If you haven’t found a home yet

One and All Guild is a casual raiding guild with chilled atmosphere perfect for mature working/parent people - some of us played since Vanilla Days including myself
we have an awesome all around community in the guild from Raids to Mythic+ to transmorg collectors etc

We raid Thurs-Friday around 7:15 PM UK time Team 1
and
doing Monday (one day) 7:15 PM UK Team 2

we are 5/9H Guild currently for TWW Season 1

Socials and M+ pushers are welcome too ofc
We do M+ Wednesday as well and all around the week

feel free to contact Dukafleed on Discord for Guild invite and more information
I believe we are a perfect fit - lets have a talk…;;