Court of Taur'thelian (Highborne RP)

After returning home from another evening in Feathermoon with the prince, Vryl feels at ease. Unsure if the arcwine of the evening was spiked with something or not - her soul hums a new note as clarity invites itself in her mind. Her silver eyes seem to shimmer a lighter shade as the moonlight hits her ivory silhouette. The shoes come off as soon she steps her foot inside, walking with a soft sway up the stairs to the second floor.

Busy brooms sweep the floors of arcane dust, the very air is glittering of it, being collected on the floor as it falls - giving our sorceress glittering souls wherever she walks in the mansion. Crossing the small, decorative bridge that connects to the bedroom in the tower - she stops for a moment to observe Eldre’Thalas. How it reminded her of Zin’Belore with it’s Highborne architecture and wandering delars. She continues to the bedroom, the glass roof showing a starry sky and crecent moon. Vryl lies down on the big circular bed after undressing, pulling the thick duvet over herself she curls up while her eyes stay glued to the sky.

Eldre’Thalas would not stay quiet on this night and many nights to come. Mere only the noise that has left it’s gates yet the singing in the temple would not seize, the birds chirping would not seize, the chatter from the Highborne in the Garden of Delights would not seize, the soft tinks of the ladies jewelries as they pass in the Arcana would not seize and the tinker and clatter in the Warden’s Quarter would not seize.
The booming life of Eldre’Thalas would on this night not seize.

3 Likes

The city was quiet for the most part , the initiation ceremony having ended only a moment before , the people of Eldre’thalas enjoyed its serene streets. Relaxing on the many ivory stones as they left the court building .

However this peace and serenity was not to last long , soon a voice came unto the orb each of them hold and a voice would be heard "Attention all members of the court , We are to leave the sanctum of the inner city to go on an expedition to the outer ruins . to retrieve our stolen crystals. Those who wish to aid me seek me out in the citys temple ". The voice would be recongnized as the prince.

Many heard the summons of the council and as the group ventured into the temple complex , they would see standing before them the Prince Wither-Song , Alongside the Magistrix Vryl and the High Keeper Aldrym . The three smiling as they gathered on the floor just below them. Standing before the statue of the goddess herself.

The prince spoke to them , in a kind and gentle manner "Thank you all for answering the summons " his face one of slight suprise seeing so many so eager to aid his people, "As you all know, tonight we shall leave for an expedition into the outer city, where we will retrieve the stolen crystals , but before we do " he pauses as he gazes unto the priestess Alathea , "Let us pray ".

As the Priestess Alathea spoke her prayer to the goddess , they all took a knee and listened as her angelic voice spoke out for all to hear “Hail Mother of stars ! , I call upon you to give your protection to those who ask of it , so that they may return to our city alive and well” she nods her head as a great light beemed down onto those knelt , as she opened her eyes she then spoke “Elune’adore” and the great light faded.

Her voice ceasing , they all would stand up , repeating her last words and smiling to each other , feeling the goddess’s protection. Then the prince adressed them "Now , who among you can conjure us a portal ? " , one of the newer members of the arcana Yvaania offered her knowledge “I can my prince” she would speak . Taur waved his hand in permission "Then by all means ", and she conjured a shimmering portal to the ruins of the outer city, which they all stepped into.

As they exited the portal the group was met with a slight rain onto them , the sight of old ruins and a soft harmony in the air , it seems to be all clear for the moment as they simply observed the once grand entrance to there outer city.

It was here that the prince then added "Now that we are here we should see to retrieving those crystals " , the group nodded and one of the keepers Carnya Leafbloom Added "I can scout ahead my prince " , to which she took an avian form and tried to see what lied before them.

All this was in vain however , as the falling of the rain proved to be to much to see through and made making out anything impossible, as she returned from the sky she would add “I am sorry , but the rain blocked my vision” , the prince smiling humbley back to her as he said "No matter , we can do on foot " his gaze turning to Silver and the High Keeper , "Do lead the way ".

The group then ventured into the ruins of the outer city , the rain only a minor annoyance , they would however pause at the entrance to the city , a soft sound on the wind , Silver added "Something is coming " . And before they new it the sound was growing louder and louder.

It seemed to grow its loudest as the group prepared themselves , Three huge gordanni Hyenas charged at them with gnashing tooth and claw , meeting the Druid and the High keeper head on. As they fought many magical energys flew and many slashes were made into the hyenas . The battle lasted for a long while as they tried to subdue the beasts but alas i the end , the three hyenas met there end at the wrath of the highborne and succumbed , dieing slowly as they flopped to the ground.

The Magistrix was one of the first to ask “Are you all alright ?” to which a resounding yes was heard , only a few minor injuries befell them , to which the priestess Illunessa and Carnya made short work off . Having defeated the beasts , the group pressed on further into the ruined city , in search of the crystals.

As they walked the ruined streets the air grew silent , the damaged ivory stone glistening in the moonlight as they passed it , nothing could be heard but the whistle of the shallow wind . Filling the prince especially with saddness.

They eventually came to a cross roads , where carnya decided to try and commune with the nature around them to see if she could find out something that way . she concentrated as she communed with the spirits only to hear the shadow of what befell the city, and how the people there cryed out in pain as they met there end. it seemed to bother her greatly.

Vystrian at the same time also communed with the magical energies , trying to use his staff as a beacon to see where the crystal may be hiding , as he looked into the arcane essence around them he noticed that a large hum was coming from the arena in the center of the city. The songs of the birds filling the air with a joyus symphony

The group ventured futher through the ivory halls until they came across the arena itself , and the very heart of the once proud structure , to which now was but a desolate empty ruin . Vystrian again communed using his staff to locate the crystals , having gotten closer to there hum , he managed to spot its source coming from the very heart of the arena itself .

The group looked into the ruined structure to see indeed four shimmering Purple Crystals , Each one seemingly intact and unguarded . “This is too Easy” Taur added as they used magicl vines to lower them into the arena.

The magistrix took it upon herself to scan the area for traps , to see if they had walked into an ambush , but to her surprise nothing butthe smell of bad illusion magic in the air … it seemed to be coming from the crystals , she turned to her beloved and said "Aldrym , can you break the illusion ? " to which he smirked at her , giving no reply.

The High Keeper raised his hand and a purple glow came from it , encasing the area the crystals were in and crashing into it ,shattering the illusion. This was a bad idea however as a Gordanni magi named Grunk screemed at them all having been exposed , and thus the battle began.

Grunk was quick to use his shadow magic unto them all , hoping a simple volley would do it , clearly however he had not fought highborne before , As they were hit by the volley the group stood there ground and clashed with the grotesque creature , hitting it with an abundance of magical attacks until Grunk was bought to his knees , he would start crying as he muttered to himself “M…my…shinies” blubbering like a giant baby.

This sight distrubed the magistrix slightly , never seeing an orge get so emotional , she froze as her beloved landed the killing blow, his blade slowly entering the creatures neck , Grunk would breathe his last breath as he was impaled on the fiery blade , until it ceased , his body turning to ash and carried off in the wind until nothing remained but the crystals and a pool of purple blood shimmering in the moonlight.

Magistrix vryl approached aldrym and whispered to him gently as they embraced “Thank you for doing something i could not” , her words were met by a soft smile. She then with the assistance of Vystrian shrunk the crystals down to an appropriate size and she placed them into Illunessa’s Saber , for safe keeping.

Now with the Orge dead and the crystals safe once more , they conjured a portal into the inner city and returned to it safe and sound once more , Vryl , Illunsess and the prince then travelled back to the Athenaeum , where the magistrix placed the crystals back into there rightful place.

As they were returned to their rightful home they pulsed with a purple magicka , and the halls sang once more with arcane energy , As if a balance had been restored.

The three left the Athenaeum with smiles on there faces , the crystals now safe and there people home , then relaxed as they ventured to their homes. There mission a success.

Time will tell what will next befall the people of eldreth.

2 Likes

Been with some of them in another guild, can say they are a great bunch and the people here offer variety of RP.
All from highborne to normal kaldorei RP, I would recommend if you want to try something different with a good setting and atmosphere. Also with ways to influense it whole with your own RP.
To close it, recommended and also a fun relaxing guild to as a new or old to RPer!

4 Likes

I am Happy here.

2 Likes

The prince stood in the inner city for the eve , his golden eyes watching the life before him across the glimmering waters of the lake , a single thought pondered In his mind.

The lady wintermoon, silver, lalonian and marandil would find the prince mid thought and approached with a certain curiosity , Suri would speak with a gentle tone “what troubles you my prince ?” , Taur’thelian turned to meet her silvery visage and smiled to her with a certain trouble about his eye . He would speak to her in a monotone " the druids of the Ban’ethil hollow have fallen silent, and I feel something foul is to blame…" his golden eyes would appear to carry a certain worry in them as he spoke. “Thank you answering my summons , let us find the source of their silence.”.

The grouping then made there way out of the inner city towards the Nir’Silyva, using nightsabers as a way to navigate the dense Woodlands, as they traversed the forest it would hum gently with a peace on the air , its creatures enjoying the serenity their.

As they approached the Barrow den something would appear to be strange , a heavy fog covered most of the valley below , making seeing the dens almost impossible. Luckily Yvaania was quick to use her magick against this. With a quick motion and a slight concentration the arcane mana made short work of the veil , revealing a corrupted land… the grass yellowed and withered , the local wisps corrupted with nightmare and somewhat aggressive compared to their pure cousins .

Stargazer and starsong both speak a short while trying to decide an appropriate course of action , as they did the corrupt spirits watched from a safe distance , studying the grouping , watching their movements…

It was the keen eyes of the Alar’astre that noticed the spirits , who would approach the group and gently begin floating around them , as if dancing and playing , to the groups surprise they would turn violent, flashing a wave of nightmare corruption at them . Luckily the grouping made short work of all the spirits , ending there suffering quickly, as they fell to the ground , the earth beneath them turned black , as if the life had been drained from the same spot.

After the brief encounter the grouping of elves approached the den carefully , traversing the dieing land , keeping a keen eye out for any more intruders but to their surprise the surrounding area was silent for the most part.

Upon coming to the entrance of ban’ethil the den would be sealed with an ancient emerald magic , it swirled over the door , keeping it closed. Lady wintermoon and lalonian were the first to try to access the door , as they touched the seal the ancient magic twisted into an old darnassian phrase which read “Speak friend and enter”.
This riddle puzzled them for a short while , they tried to use the obvious common term for friend which failed to make any difference. Then it would be the prince which approached the door and in a echoing voice would say “Dieb” , as he did the magic dispersed and the doors would slowly crack open , revealing a dusty interior, a faint reddish light shining from the inner chambers.

The group were cautious but they decided to enter the Barrow, fearing the heart of ban’ethil had fallen to nightmare . As they walked the ancient halls the druids there would charge them with an unnatural rage , trying to end the intruders swiftly.

The group seemed like it fought forever , traversing the halls and fighting off the various enemies that awoke when the doors opened , luckily most would be saved but one of the druids of the claw had fallen to far into madness, his dying words warning them of the hearts fate.

Venturing further in the druids words spoke true , the stone holding the heart , its ancient runes glowing a foul stench of the nightmare , they would frown upon seeing this . The prince would add "I can cleanse the corruption , but you will need to protect me " , he then closed his eyes and placed an open palm over the stone , an emerald magic filling it as it cleansed the corruption.

As he did this however, all manner of nightmare fiends assaulted them , the dreads in particular taking a rather keen interest in stopping them … luckily however Suri’s arcane magic ended them swiftly , marandil taking his opportunity to double tap just to make sure they were dead.

With the last of the corruption cleansed from the stone , the prince stopped his ritual and the stone sang true once more , the corruption leaving the dens of ban’ethil for now.

The group then left the dens , there work complete . Upon leaving the den they would come upon a lush dense wood , the corruption seemingly having no effect on the Nir’Silyva, the prince then turned to the great doors and smirked , before muttering an ancient phrase , shutting the doors again and reinstating the same magical seal from before.

All seemed well once more for the denizens of the Nir’Silyva, for now…

Dear diary

The past few weeks have been a collection of both strain and eventful proceedings. Some of which made me question my place as the leader of my people.

The first of this was the resignation of the Shanil’Sera, having found the new rules to much to bear.

The council losing one of its guiding lights took its toll on me greatly , to see the analar without a leader…

Luckily for us however others have begun to show promise. The first being the lady wintermoon rising to the station of Alar’arcan. A worthy choice indeed.

Then the petitioning of lord stargazer to take up the mantle of Shanil’Sera, to which he accepted. I admit that these changes have given me my faith again.

Above all else , Eldre’thalas will endure.
So long as stars do shine.

Regards
Prince Taur’thelian Wither-Song

A royal seal ends the page

1 Like

It is an absolute blast to hang around those guys both ICly and OOCly.
They provide a very high quality Highborne roleplay. If you are looking for a guild in that niche, I definitely recommend them.

2 Likes

After the christmas holidays and new years, the court is ready to arrange new events in the upcoming week.

Event Name : Campfire Stories
Type : Casual Rp

The Isil’nir has taken an interest in the people of the court. She’s curious to hear your stories. Be it life story or a made up one.

Drinks and snacks will be served.

Where : Eldre’thalas, By the lake shore - close to the Druids Grove.
When : 5th Feb, 7pm st

Event Name : Analar Meeting
Type : Casual Rp

The Shanli’Sera calls on the Analar for a meeting to discuss the future.

Where : Eldre’thalas Gatehouse
When : 6th January, 8pm st

Event Name : The Pilgramige of the Goddess
Type : Adventure Rp

The Prince has called for the Children of Eldreth to take a trip outside of there beloved home and visit the great temple of the goddess in Val’sharah. He exstends this invitation to all those who wish to see the ancient forests there.

They will meet in the great row of Eldre’thalas before departing for the broken isles.

Perhaps the trip will provide some salvation for the Felorei .

Where: Val’sharah
When: 7th Jan, 8pm st

2 Likes

The prince did not rush back to his quarters straight away , instead , alongside his beloved they chose to take the long way back home. So that they could enjoy the little moment of peace that had shown itself.

As Taur’thelian wandered through the Nir’Silyva, he would listen to the trees , staying silent for the most part. Half way through he befell upon a great expanse of crystal clear waters , sat alone in the nights sky.

He would stay here for a moment alone , looking into his own reflection as he said "Is this the right way ? " pulling a necklace of tranquility from his pocket and looking at it as he continued, "These things carry such a horrid magic , perhaps I am to harsh to those who have wronged us ".

He would lower the necklace slowly into the water as he looked upon its blackened jewel , "Perhaps it is time I start making amends " , he would let the chain go and it would sink into the lakes water, deep below the moonlight.

Ylthnir would smile to Taur’thelian as he let go of the necklace , perhaps his presence was the reason he had seen reason. Together the wandered back to there quarters , where the songs of his starlight saw them both slumber with a peace about the air.

Been a member for almost two months or so now and it has been such a great experience. Everyone is friendly OOC and events are well structured and engaging, I can’t wait to see what is instore and see more friendly faces :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.