Covenants nerf

Mind games is nerfed in PvP, barely hits for 10k let alone a 20k

Not really there are dudes crying about 15k+ crits on reddit

So its from some random reddit post you found not you gotcha
anyway its nerfed no way in hell it reaches 15k unbuffed

+1 Nerf is really required here for some classes, I’ve just one shotted Shadow Priest with Rake -> Convoke as a Feral, that’s it, freaking 2 buttons to kill an enemy player character? This is some next level joke.

You know it can scale with void form and hit for like 17k ? They were talking about some bugged scaling with it ;] I have been hit for 10k+ too many times but whatever. Need to defend your covenant ofc. Idk what whas that because i can’t find it now but there was a 16k screen mind games.

Doesn’t change the fact that you flat out said its from reddit /shrug

Either way I could not care less about nerfs, i joined for vampiric aesthetic and Kael’thas and i am staying even if MG is nerfed by 100%.

So what if its from reddit lmao. They will post fake screen to get attention ? Its not warcraft forum to do that :joy:

Also here you go first screen from first fight i could make.
Non crit 8k almost.
i .imgur.com/JAwk5Aq.jpg
Now imagine it with crit. enjoy

184 here, I just tried it against WW, Hit him for 2.8-3k non-crit and 5.8k crit.
not in voidform, voidform will bring that up to 7.5 to 8k tops if that person is running hungering void.

Tl;dr that is either dated pre mind games nerf if it were in pvp, or its taken from pve content were it DOES hit for 17k

Edit : https://imgur.com/3FnJ9gh
1st vs NPC
2nd vs Player

They are doing something to boost it ;] and it was instanced pvp. I constantly got hit for 6-9k every game. But thats nothing. Go watch twitch and rogues doing arena hahahah, every opener theirs target just die in 2 sec. Dead game for me

Yes?

These screenshots you’re posting is way more damage than people who are close to the highest ilvl that has been obtainable and we’re doing nowhere close to the same amount of damage. Which means; They’re most likely using berserking in BGs to obtain those numbers.

Meanwhile in-game: https://youtu.be/e0wleO7NUMk?t=39

Just pointing out that on that video I just linked, he isn’t. :slight_smile:

Again, your problem is that you get interrupted within a second. I’m not entirely sure how you’re managing to get your cast so consistently interrupted, but I can definitely tell you the problem is not with Convoke.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.