Crafted Legs don't work after patch

I just logged in after the patch hit in Europe to find my UI showing me that my legs were red, implying they needed repairing.

I open up my character pane to see my iLvl shows at 387 iLvl, which is drastically lower than it was (It was like 413~ or something before the patch), and my legs are also there in a red colour implying they’re not working.

I unequip them and attempt to re-equip them to get the message “You may never use this item”.

I still have 150 Leatherworking and the legs require 150 Leatherworking, I’ve had them equipped and used for 6 weeks~ without any issues.

It’s worth noting this is on this character, Endobeast. I’m not sure why the original thread was posted with my Rogue selected.

When checking this characters armoury it shows the legs requiring “Kul Tiran Leatherworking”, although I am Horde. In-game the legs require “Zandalari Leatherworking”, which I have, at 150.

Good morning Endostab,
Please report this as a possible bug using the ingame tool. Unfortunately, this forum is not the right place for it. Please be aware that you won’t get a response on the report, but it will be read.

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?