Crafting Order tracking website

I was wondering if there is or if someone is working on a website that logs and shows statistics of everything requested by buyers and crafted/sold by crafters.
Something similar to The Undermine Journal for the auction house.

The reason I ask is because today I was checking out the crafting order system in Valdrakken, looking for both Draconic Treatise on Herbalism and Alchemy but none were listed. The button ’ View similar orders’ didn’t help much either because that just showed a blank page.

What holds me back to just place an order is the fact that I have no idea how much to tip as Commission fee. I understand that 10G doesn’t get you much in WoW these days but I wasn’t planning on daily spending thousands of gold on one-time-use items for as long as the system allows me or my professions needs me to gather Profession Knowledge.

So you expected to see some unfulfilled orders for the Draconic Treatise on the crafting system? I was wondering what you needed to find out?

The only orders you are likely to see are either the Public Orders or your own Guild Orders. The Public Orders are those where the buyer provides all the materials and these will be snapped up quickly by crafters.

Remember there is a minimum 5g posting fee for an order besides the commission fee.

I’m pretty much 100% sure you are unlikely to see any Public Orders for BOE items, you can only order one at a time and it’s easier to just shop on the AH. Can you imagine wanting to buy 4x32 slot bags and you can only order one at a time with a 5g posting fee plus commission fee on each one?

Public orders are dead.

You can’t recraft things or set a minimum quality which makes them essentially pointless. Blizz will limit the supply by reducing them to 4 from 20 but I doubt it will have any real impact besides maybe increase the amount of spam in trade channel.

I can only speak for leatherworking but listing any order for 1G will have it filled within 20 seconds.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.