Crash on character log in screen. Same crash on multiple PCs. The memory could not be "read"

This exact same Error started to happen for me a Week Ago. Just happened Once. but Since yesterday i can’t get past the Login Screen. Before i even see my Warband the Error occurs, every Time i try to get into Character Selection. i REALLY hope this is one Blizz’s End and not because of my Pc. im Getting worried over here.

EDIT*

After my Comment got Split here i read about the “Artifact Flail” in the Warband Selection Screen and. IT WAS THE PROBLEM. It legit fixed the issue and saved my launch :slight_smile:

I have crash problem too. Right now my crash error is Error 0x0000094 (INT_DIVIDE_BY_ZERO)

Hello. Does anyone know how to fix ACCESS_VIOLATION - The instruction at “0x00007ff7be90d948” referenced memory at “0xffffffffffffffff”. The memory could not be “read”. My game keeps crashing after the last update, tried blizzard support but they were of no help so hope there is someone out there who might know something about it