Creating new class on fresh account

can i create a new class ( evoker ) in a fresh blizzard account which bought gametime + dragonflight? or i need a level 60 on that account before creating evoker class.

and will it be level 58 if i could create it?

1 Like

You could always use the free boost with DF expansion to boost a 60 to then make a evoker?

Without a a certain level reached i dont think you can atleast.

what do you mean by free boost? which free boost? do you mean buying dragonflight heroic?

1 Like

Oh ye forgot they have now split this, yeah

You can create one without any requirements except having to type (ADVANCED) in a box.

But that’s only your first one.
Other ones require a 50 character on the realm you want to create one.

2 Likes

even if you don’t have any level 60 on that wow 2 for example?

Yes. Your first one you create has no requirement besides owning Dragonflight.

If you want to create a new one after that, then you have to have a lvl 50 character on the realm you want to make the other one on.

2 Likes
  • Initially in Dragonflight, you’ll be limited to one Dracthyr Evoker per realm.

• The only requirement to create your first Dracthyr Evoker character is to have purchased Dragonflight. You’ll be able to create this first Dracthyr Evoker on any realm.

• Subsequent Dracthyr Evokers can only be created on realms where you have at least one non Dracthyr Evoker character at level 50 or above.

1 Like

Just going to add:
You can actually have more than one dracthyr on one realm if you make one on another server and then buy a server transfer.
They let you do this with demon hunters too.
Mmm moneymoneymoney!

2 Likes

Need at least a level 50 character on the realm where you want to create the Drac’thyr.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.