Crests gone?

Why today? I just planned to upgrade all my gear before season 4 tomorrow?
And now I’m stuck with some 450 ilvl pieces on my alt (new main) instead of upgrading it.
Why did it reset today makes no sense… And why even reset it when there is going to be new currency?

1 Like

Dragonflight Season 3 will be ending 23 April at 21:00 BST, the night before the regularly scheduled maintenance, with Dragonflight Season 4 beginning immediately following on April 24. Check out our previously published article for more information.

Crests weren’t supposed to be reset. S4 has awakened crests works with s4 gear only. S3 gear should have been still upgradable with the remaining s3 crests. It must be a bug also people already earn awakened crests on EU which also should not be possible.

I thought the crest removal was intended. The base level of your first craft is set by the current season. You don’t need to make the lower ones.

and what would be the point of upgrading anything when tomorrow normal dungeons will drop like 483 itlv or something .

as always - exploit early :smiley:

not like it really matters - you will have 4 months to spam those dungeons :slight_smile:

its a shame we have to wait for warbands till expansion launch instead now already :slight_smile:

I was also surprised by losing the crests while keeping the flightstones.

Would have been nice to be able to use the crests rather than just outright losing them.

Edit:

Also, the loss of the crests does not seem entirely intended. Earlier tonight I got s4 crests in LFR, now LFR does not seem to drop crests of any kind at the moment, while the raid is still up. I do not recall it has worked like this the last day of previous seasons, but I am getting old and forgetful :smiley:

yeah, I made spare embellishments today and spent flightstones on boxes / tokens for mog/rep. ez.

just que some HC dungeon and you will have pretty high ilvl
There is no point for this fake created drama :smiley: