Critical hit feeling

Hi,
Forgive me for misspelling something, as English is not my primary language!

I am just wondering am I the only one who miss how doing critical hits felt different, better, for example in tbc/wotlk/cata compared to current expansion? You can for example compare current tbc classic and Shadowlands. In tbc you got those big numbers popping on the screen, and it had kind of a “boom” effect if you know what I mean? In current expansion, and it has been like this for a while now, doing a critical hit does not feel that much satisfaying… It is one of the main reasons why I do not play that much wow anymore. I would even forgive all of the new systems that game has introduced, as I mainly just want to play pvp (as a casual), but I cannot really enjoy it when doing damage does not feel that good, as it used to in first 3 expansions. And of course the sounds of spells! Most od them sounded much better before!
And yes don’t tell me just to play then tbc classic :smiley: I already played it a lot.

download classic numbers on curse, shows damage on retail just like it does in classic

Oh thanks! I was not aware of that addon!

1 Like

no worries :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.