[Cross faction community](Evil RP) The Dread Covenant

And should such a dreaded covenant be formed… Maintained… Then shall our purpose be served… Should the decrepit remains of the deathly cult join us… And the shadowy designs of the hammer. Then… Then shall our vision for existence come to fruition.

What is this community?
In short, this is a community for those rp’ing evil characters. Specifically those of the fel/legion inclined, as well as cult of the damned and twilight hammer, though individuals are welcome as long as you align with the general theme.

The concept is that, under a neo-shadow council, a dread covenant has been proposed… Considering the decline and semi-extinction these groups have faced, a resurgent force of apocalyptic fel users have decided to seek common ground with the two groups to further their own plans, and no doubt politics will play a large part as the groups jockey for their own designs.

Who can join?
Anyone that rp’s an evil character and is a pariah to the their factions should their true allegiances be found out. It is not strictly open to just cult shadow council/Cult of the Damned/Twilight Hammer rp’ers, but individuals too. The only requirement is you are evil and have a desire for some apocalyptic future.

How will it work?
As a community, it will be quite relaxed and not too demanding, though I do plan to host some events or meetings, especially an initial one to declare the covenant. Perhaps even an emissary of the different groups will be decided.

With this in mind, IC we can work together for IC events, perhaps in campaigns or personal RP. It’s really just fun flavour to be had.

How do I join?
You can join either through the ingame community, by adding my battle.net (Malignancy#2174) or by joining our discord and seeking entry. https://discord.gg/veEFFJ2

Thanks for reading.

26 Likes

I remember back in like 2007-2008 there was a huge Plague event. Cross faction, the works!

If you can get enough people in on it, it can be a lot of fun for sure!! Best of luck!! :smiley:

1 Like

I knew Polemus was evil…

3 Likes

The more evil around the better honestly, and this time? it’s organized

1 Like

Clearly losing one too many elekk has driven Polemus mad, and now he wishes to end this filthy elekk-killing world…

In all seriousness, though I do not have evil chars myself, I hope it takes off!

5 Likes

Sargeras blessings to all members of this community.

1 Like

Growing in numbers already… With more… Who could stop us…

2 Likes

Unironically the funniest comment I have read in a long while on this forum

4 Likes

Finally, some pals to commit war crimes with. I approve :+1:

1 Like

Best of luck with this!

Polemus, he who reveals the gods on the one hand and humans on the other, makes slaves on the one hand, the free on the other. Both the king and father of all.

P.S. looking forward to this, I always liked the idea of a wide and evil cult. Will it be Alliance-only?

1 Like

Open to both factions. Individuals too as well as those belonging to the malevolent groups more popularly known.

1 Like

Really, really nice place to be in for any evil/disagreeable character! We got talks about concepts, some excellent IC happenings, nice sense of community and the likes.
In fact, I’ve heard that we’re planning a first-ever IC meetup in-game! So we will see each other soon…

2 Likes

The first dread meeting is to take place this week… The covenant desires those of evil minds and evil intent to seek a place among us…

But seriously. We’re having a meeting this week, now is the time to hop in if interested.

Might bring Des along. It’s rare that I get to play her, and finding like minded allies can be near suicidal on a world of mortal races.

1 Like

Would be great to have… I like the sargerite mog too…

Tonight at 9 PM Realm-time we’re having our first-ever meeting at the Altar of Storms in THE BLASTED LANDS!! Come, all who wish…

1 Like

“And so did nefarious forces meet tonight…”

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/772198288941252658/772229350858293268/unknown.png

5 Likes

The first meeting went well… Even if we had to… Do some nefarious things to two wayward initiates. Picture above, a part of the ritual for initiation.

2 Likes

Looking forwards to the next meeting.