Cross faction

Pretty sure i have similiar winrate on both my paladins in random bgs.

Dude again with nonsensical propaganda " horde goes merc so they can lose fast"

makes literally 0 sense.
Go play horde to see difference .

Pvp is terrible lol - PVP / Battlegrounds - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

“Propaganda”

What with that bunch of whinning baddies spending time whinning instead of playing.

They are in both factions.

True but afking defeatist are in alliance bgs more.
and overly sensible weirdos.

Alot of these AFK defeatist are horde MERC. Read the f*** link.

The top 1 defeatist player in this world writting in this forum “I use mercenary and AFK, because i prefer to lose with fast queue than with 10 min queue”

Omg…

Pvp is terrible lol - PVP / Battlegrounds - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

You are one of these weirdos, trying to talk me with 2 diferent chars pretending to be 2 diferent persons. xD

one random forum clown does not reflect amount of people.

If you wanted to know you would played both and see for yourself.

You are only one thinking i am trying to pretend anything just posted with chare i played horde too literally nothing else not that deep.

Is not one. I got more than 6k bg played on retail. I have seen alot of mercenaries joining with 20k, honor leeching, etc.

Suure dude and any reasoning for such stupidity?

that makes 0 sense.
and if you afk you get banned.

As that russian guy said, they prefer to lose with 1 min queue, than with 10min queue. Another reason to remove mercenary mode.

You have the answers in this forum, but you can’t accept it because you are 100% horde bias:

Horde got highter population than alliance, that means you got more leechers, afkers, pugs by statistics, and many of them join as mercenaries for the shorter queues and that’s a fact

I play both sometimes. Alliance is full of kids they never win. Waste of time playing Alliance BG. You teleport in, look at the players and you already know it’s loose! Horde not so much maybe but sometimes it’s crazy.

1 Like

What is this bs? Horde actually plays bgs, thats why we win a vast majority of them. Ive made 2 chars on ali recently and I indeed lost most of the bgs I joined no matter how much I tried to carry it. Ppl on ali are mostly just Asmongold’s fiends not doing end game content, being bad at the game with zero motivation to get better. It often felt like Im healing clueless mindless bots. Nobody was afk and seeing a mercenary was rare. Aliance is the place, where casual dads have their heroic fantasy, while being bad at the game and being completely ok with it. With the short queues, they have zero motivation to actually play something or go for objectives. There is a huge difference between instant queue and 15 mins of waiting. Aliance gets almost the same honor for losing as horde gets for winning (not mercenaries though), which is ridiculous and doesnt add much motivation either. Blaming horde mercenaries for your losses is pretty sad.

2 Likes

Anyone who plays both can see it.

1 Like

Exactly. And while I was happy I would be able to que instantly without endless city afking as aliance, I rather just afk 15 mins que and have fun + win over getting gy camped. Outside of being lucky and getting fully geared premade, aliance is just meh.

3 Likes

Yes. Horde mercs doing a free service to these clowns. You can literally log in for 10 BGs and loose them all as ally. There is no coordination. Everyone has looser mindset from the start. I have never seen this on Horde.

2 Likes

Yea, I feel like horde is used to getting better and minmaxing for sake of end game performance. They are just better players in general, because they put the time and effort into getting better. Also if you have 15 mins queues, you gotta make sure you at least want to play and win, right? Versus the loser mindset of aliance, as you mentioned…

2 Likes

Yes. No point playing BG for loose omg! It’s like playing ice hockey championship with the intention to end up last. :smirk::see_no_evil:.

2 Likes

U are not tired to link my old threads? U do this 24/7 in all section forums. I’m not playing this game at least few months.

P.S. Why u do this? U inlove to me and want my personal attention? Last time i played as merc half year ago.

Have you thought not a lot of people put any interest in random queued pve content at max level ?
Especially if you are dps and not idea how you play but i got max 20 min lfr queue as dps.

I’m 30 yo and got arround 80-90% victory in every BG with +4000 bgs played just on this Char. Everything you said is just bulls*it and I checked your stats and you got 50% W/L

Let me laught :joy::joy::joy::joy:

When i’m back i will put some screenshot of the typical Horde mercs with 20k honor leeching. We even kicked some reporting them when victory was near… for people like you, It Will happens more often.

You said you got same win rate on your alliance and Horde Char and also giving likes to these apes that say “alliance alway loses”.

You are now contradicting yourself:

How alliance always loses but you got the same % of victories on your two paladins?

Explain me, please. :exploding_head: