Pvp is terrible lol

Lose after lose , getting oneshot by overgeared people 7/24. Insane honor grind and impossible to climb arena because of boosters. Is this some sick joke ?

19 Likes

U nail it right at the spot

1 Like

They dont care, their little failed esport monkeys love it this way so everyone else must suffer.

7 Likes

Wonder why rated bg’s are dead. At the start of SL it was so popular since everyone had the same base pvp gear. Now its absolutely dead and they’re still not adding soloQ to it haha

2 Likes

Yea I think it’s a sick joke the PVP in SL …

2 Likes

This. They care only about 10-15 players on TV show. I personally not enjoing PvP so much. Sometimes its fun< but mostly not. First u need to grind gear in rated games, seconds grind honor to upgrade this gear. What i’m doing - take ally merc - q and AFK. I don’t care about winrate, don’t care about anything i need honor, cuz they forced to do this.

So you’re one of those afk leeches :wink:

1 Like

Yes, sometimes, especially on my alt i do this. This is impossible to keep up interest in the game when u need to grind 15-20K honor to upgrade ur gear. Its just make u mad, u want to play the game, but the game want to be a job for you. System is so horrible.

2 Likes

Fun fact is that more people have wathced a slice of bread falling over than there have been viewers for all AWC and MDI events during the history of the broadcasting. In fact even a guide on how to drink water has apparantly been more entertaining to 1 million people than the entire AWC/MDI together over the last decade.

The honor grind is :poop: too. I never have I seen such a steep incline in requirements to upgrade from rank x to y. Blizz just has nothing better to offer than rehashed timegated content. Despite not liking afk leeches, I think you are right. First win 20-35 games to get your item, then win another 200-300 to get to rating X then by the grace of god pleaseeee grind 20k honor to upgrade your item to rank X.

I mean come on blizzzz we got better stuff to do. Increase honor gain or just remove it. Also remove the artarded honor cap. The person who came up with this cap is :poop:

2 Likes

All that blizzard needs to do is set up an ilvl cap that appeals both casual & experienced players, in a form of scaling, so the team fights are balanced and is more of a matter of skill and executing the right cooldowns at the right moment rather than Ilvl > Skill, just a thought anyways.

Rated Battlegrounds & Arenas are for those that are climbing the ladder to improve their skill & gear.

The whole point of this is to attract new players that never played World of Warcraft so they can also enjoy the casual aspects of the PvP.

2 Likes

Blizzard dont like new player, or a paying volk how like to spam Bgs
Sry my little one :frowning:

Just came back after like a 6 month break to play with my gf and i wouldnt do PvP if they paid me a £10 a month subscription rofl. Looks like something designed and put together by a group of college interns. I quit right at the end of season 1 because of all the herpy derp one shots and now it looks twice as bad as then. Pass

2 Likes

Level 60 PvP is unplayable garbage. By far the worst PvP I have ever seen. I really wouldn’t bother.

5 Likes

Typical… this is why mercenary mode should be removed…

I hope some Gm take actions against you.

5 Likes

Playing in premades and tryhard in fun content for casual players much worse. What a point for me if i need honor and 8 from 10 games on horde side is against premades. Why i need to w8 to lose another game? Ofc i go merc and doing fast lose.

1 Like

take it easy, Karen

1 Like

Playing in premade isn’t against rules. AFKing in bg is ban reason.

I do afk when i need tones of honor to upgrade gear. WoW shouldn’t be a second job. Give me 1 reason why i shouldn’t do qick lose to grind honor as merc, when i can’t win most of the games on horde side, cuz premades.

i dont care about what anyone thinks. My opinion is that if gear was equal people would enjoy PvP and would actually try to play the game. Ngl i rather queue up to afk 10minutes for 200honor if its hopeless aswell. Its better than trying and malding about the fact that your 30k hp dude wanna go all about “we can win this dont give up mami help me”.

Its not the 30k hp dudes fault, its not my 60k hp fault for not wanting to play a game vs 10 full 1,8+ equiped guys either with my honor buddies.

It is bad game design and you cant bann people for things you force them to do (farming 5billion honor each season) just to start playing the game* we always could ever since TBC up to WOD with peaking in MoP-WoD ofc without rating gaps

Edit: *the way we want to, which

Edit2 : Also they could just make it so alliance and horde randomly happen to be in either team just so everyone could happily play together and no Abysmall Q times for horde anymore while Alliance not getting farmed aswell. Just fair competitive gameplay you know?

They wont cuz WoW Token and Race-Change Microtransactions, btw did you know Racechanging is reduced right now? You can be part of the Design problem and should come to us hords by changing since we actually interested in playing the game the right way in BG’s unlike most allies. :smiley:

1 Like

They can and they did it in classic, when people AFK in Alterac.

If he will AFK he could stay on horde side instead queuing as merc. If I join on the same Bg I’ll open ticket for sure.