Crown of Eternal Winter

Just a minor thing, but I thought it would be nice if there was an option to disable the “ice” effect that covers your whole face occasionally.

I know the current UI probably wouldn’t support it, but having this feature some time in the future would be nice. I like the crown itself but I don’t like the ice effect that occurs every few seconds that makes your whole face blue. I think it ruins that item a little.

1 Like

That effect is what makes this head so special, you can try to find replacement for blue crown, maybe there is any :slight_smile:

Heeey, fellow Crown user :smiley: Yes I agree that the animated skull-face thing sorta ruins this otherwise very cool (heh) mog!

I’m not sure if it’s possible to disable animations on an item, but they could instead make two versions of the item (like some Warfront armors have a ‘basic’ and an ‘elaborate’ version, or how Mythic mogs often add extra effects over the basic silhouette of the N/H models). That way we could have a Crown version and an ‘elaborate’ Crown with the ice face version.

Not really. There is a Draenei-style Cloth Crown from WoD/Legion. There is the craftable Empyrean Crown from Legion. Arguably perhaps the floating Pally Circlet looks like a Crown (maybe its Mythic version from the ToS recolor), but no there aren’t any Crowns that would be similar to this one. The Crowns from Opulence look like an undersized cake topper somebody plopped on the top of their head. And apart from that, there’s only low-rez vanilla headbands, no Crowns.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.