Curse of Tongues is BROKEN

Curse of Tongues PvP Talent
1.25% of base mana 40 yd range
Instant 15 sec cooldown
Forces the target to speak in Demonic, increasing the casting time of all spells by 30% for 10 sec.

How has this talent gone under the radar for so long? 30% reduced casting speed for 66% of the entire arena vs teams with no curse dispel?!

This needs at least a 45sec CD

Bull**** topic… noone has or had problems with that… you got something that counters you and you start cry? Wtf

Dear Fuzzlesnee,

he’s kinda right with it. I think the CD is fine therefor it is a PvP talent, but since it is a curse and only 2/5 healer can dispell those, it’s a real counter talent with way too much uptime.

So either change it to magic (who cares about the lore) or increase the cd.

All druid and all shaman speccs + mages can dispell curse. Don’t reduce it to healers when there are dps classes or speccs that can dispell it too.

2 Likes

Maybe no one at your rating has a problem with it because they don’t abuse it. And no it doesn’t counter me at all, the only caster I play is Ele which has decurse so it literally doesn’t affect me personally. It’s just a dumb spell that’s way under the radar for how powerful it is

such a spell shouldn´t be spammable. CD is to short.
@Dinglepie agree

We could now look what is Meta and extrapolate how many comps can dispel it and we would come to a guess of 90% ?

Complaining about spell, that’s not even picked. Hillarious.

There are only two casters with no Curse dispel, Warlock and Priest. And Priest is usually playing with Druid or Shaman.

So what comp does it affect though? Double caster comp? The only double caster comp that’s affected by it is Warlock and Spriest. And saying Warlock is broken because it counters Warlock comps would be retarded.
I’d also say it’s quite likely that your radar is kinda wrong rather than top level players missing great spell.
Keep in mind that current go-to Warlock spec is Destro. And for Destro, if you want to take roots and Focused Chaos you’re left with only talent choice.
And against melee Demon Armor is very strong and against casters reflect can be better than the curse (again, most casters can dispel it, exept Shadowplay, which tends to play with Shaman or Druid anyway, so the healer can dispel it).

You can’t be serious? You’re complaining about a honour talent that’s rarely picked? Get real m8

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.