Customer support - The terrifing truth people need to know

Hello, so as some might know already opening tickets will not provide any HUMAN assistance at all.
Blizzard customer support is at the WORST state possible.

1. What is the point describing the issue in detail, attaching pictures … etc, when the only message you will receive is the automatic one from AI.
  2. Why when is a problem related to connection which requires a HUMAN they don’t set the AI to followup the ticket to LVL 2.
  3. Why no moderators from FORUM report further an issue that is already confirmed by multiple people and keep the topic updated with the result.

Before i used to make tickets and actually interact with someone to explain the situation, show proof. Now that is impossible as Blizzard is hiding behind a Wall, focusing more on PANDA REMIX, lol. Which already started so “good” full of exploits and game breaking abilities with zero PRE-testing by any of the devs.

2 of my tickets that i open got closed by AI after i waited 1 week for an answer. They didnt even look at the pictures i attached and on anything i mentioned on the ticket.

Not to mention that for me is impossible to play the game since 18.04.2024 properly from Asia, as many other , because the peering provider you are using for Routes decided to update the previews routes with other ones, causing a massive lag to ASIA with over 5k MS ingame.

Proof was already provided, only way to play the game is paying an extra 7-8 euro for VPN.

Please hire people in CS department, get more people who watch over the forum.

Get a 24-48 hr max reply to tickets, don’t close tickets under the issue is not solved, don’t put AI to answer after you reply back from automatic message again.

If the company i work (is a popular digital bank in EU) for had the same CS as yours it would be already bankrupted and filled with legal cases.

I don’t expect any change soon, since they will treat any feedback ticket as its nothing, “Oh just another random person crying on forum” bam , topic closed. In that way you will lose more and more players.

PS: my sub will end on 27.05 and i don’t plan on coming back unless u fix your issues with the peering provider, restore back the routes like they used to be.

When i do tracert previewsly i had Manila>Singapore>Frankfurt worked perfectly. But now i have the worst route possible , Manila > Marssielle> Paris with over 5k ms, this is your peering provider which i already said in tickets to escalate the issue to tech and check, proof i attach in both tickets that your AI closed for absolutely no reason.

3 Likes

Had exactly this issue. I asked to escalate an issue through a complaints procedure only to be quoted the same canned response twice. Blizz’s are only in this for the money. They make no effort whatsoever towards addressing genuine issues.

We all know Blizzard fired so many people and want to deter you as much as they can if you have an issue in hopes you get so frustrated with trying to get help you just give up and keep playing with issues. It seems they really do not care about their cash-base i mean customer/fan base.