Customer support

What time does customer support live chat open and what days trying to contact them but it dosn’t tell me what day or time live chat is open can anyone help me with this please !

It can only be used for certain problems. If it can be used for your problem, it will show the times it’s open. I don’t know if it’s operating at the moment.

I believe that livechat is only available for, as Ananda says, certain specific problems, and I also believe its only available during office hours, CEST, mon-fri.

In-game GM’s are available 24h 7 days a week, but I bet they are really busy with long wait times right now.

If you tell us your problem we can tell you if CS can help you or not.

yes i know but i spoke with a gm last week about it and some irl things happend so its kinda private but the live chat hours dont show are they closed on easter holiday as in today ?

You do know Blizzard only help with ingame stuff? They won’t give you any free gametime, except a day or two.

Due to the ongoing issues happening around the world right now, our support does have some limitations in terms of how we can be contacted and when. Right now if you still need assistance, please create a web ticket to our support team.

Also note we cannot guarantee that a GM will be available to chat with you online in-game so when you create your ticket, include as much information to the issue as possible and any resolutions that you wish to have (if you have one in mind). This will help our support team understand the issue and work towards finding a solution.

i have made a web ticket its been 4days and live supoort is never opene i check every hour and its always closed weekdays and weekends

1 Like

You’ll need to wait for it to be answered. Keep it open and don’t cancel/make another as you’ll go to the back of the queue. Make sure everything necessary is in the ticket.

it’s been 4days now and it says 10days , 14hours to go >.<

That’s the average wait … and don’t forget there’s a pandemic and it’s quite possible GMs are ill and unable to work leaving many fewer than usual to deal with tickets. It’s hard to wait but sometimes there’s no choice.

I’ve also contacted them, I can’t restore my items. No reply for a while now. I hope they are ok, I imagine they are all fairly young so they should be fine.

That’s a myth, people of any age can die from Covid-19. The young are not immune.

9days and still on going imagine got to wait 10days 22hours l0l

1 Like

Wrong, I was credited a whole month before. I wasn’t active and forgot to end the subscription and they credited my account with a free month. If you don’t know actual facts, please don’t say anything at all :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

And how is that like the OPs situation? It’s not at all, your scenario is completely different so it was handled differently. I do know the facts, it’s you who seem to be mixing up things.

waited like 12 days i just candled my ticket due to the fact hat blizzard really sucks in responding 12 days for a respond and not get one just deleted the ticket due to the fact that you people are actauly hopeless