Customization update PLEASE! ;(

Hey fellow death knights!
i have been noticing that compared to the Demon hunter class/race and the evoker classs/race …we.are severely outdated!
I mean we have some skin color change but…that’s it!
I like many want some updates like eye color options…(We no longer have the blue domination magic …so we have to rely on other forms of necromancy don’t we!?)

I would love some pet customization as well…like different ghouls lie the plant orcs…or the frickin armless or legless zombies…

SOME frickin rune tattoos atleast!?

Aand I think we can get customisations similar to the undead race ones with bones sticking out!
What do y’all think?

10 Likes

Yuuuuuuuup! :ok_hand:

Rune tatoos, bones and bony spikes potruging from the back arms or/and legs, melted skin on half of a face, expose entrails hanging on a belly. So many possibilities.
But sadly looks like blizz and moast people become to soft for it.

As much as I’m pro that, I’d imagine they wouldn’t want to waste resources in something they won’t be able to implement worldwide…

As in, all the cool bony, zombie, decay customisations would probably never reach the Chinese version of the game, just like how the Forsaken are much more limited over there.

But for sure they can add a few more things like different eye glow, runic tattoos, more decayed skin tones for all races…

From what i saw what they are eating there idk why they censoring bones and zombies.