Customize your druid forms

Druids shall have the option to customize thier own forms.

You can pick and choose one from each category and can only choose from your on race aesthetic

These armor and aesthetic will be locked by quests and achievements, but once unlocked they can be put on at the barber…

Here are some examples,

Darkspear troll:

Helm Skull helm, Voodoo mask helm, Feather mask

Face Long beard, Short beard, no beard

Shoulders Bones, Voodoo masks, Skulls

Waist Shrunken heads, Feathers, voodoo doll

Legs, Totem, bones, feathers

Tauren:

Helm: Bird skull, feathers, leafs,

Face Long beard, Twinned beard, short beard,

Shoulders: Totems, feathers, roots, fur armor

Waist: Totems, Feathers, roots, bone

Legs: Feathers, bones, roots

Night elf:

Helm: Leaf crown, Elune crown, Thorns

Face Long beard, leafy long beard, short beard

Shoulders: Roots, leafs, elune armor, vines

Waist: Leafs, thorn, blue feathers, vines

Legs: Thorns, roots, vines

Worgen

Helm: crude metalic helmet, chains,

Face: Long beard: Twined beard, short beard, no beard

Shoulders: crude metalic shoulders, chains, spikes

Waist Crude metalic armor, chains, spikes,

Legs, Metalic paws, paws, Leathery paws

And so on, I only showed the cat forms here but you get my point.

5 Likes

Can always agree!

2 Likes

I suppose this would only ever be possible for non-artifact cat forms. Nothing will make me stop using sparkle kitty tbh.

Though I do remember how much I loved Incarnation pre-Legion because of the armor. Kinda looked like that one druid set from TBC, but for cat/moonkin. I do miss seeing that around, although I wouldn’t use it myself anymore.

Some new alternative forms would be nice though. Like Claws of Shirvallah to name one.

2 Likes

I just want gnomes to have a hamster form though.

2 Likes

And goblins a rat form?

1 Like

Omg yes please

You mean, in addition to the customisation we already have?

Yeah, sure, as long as it doesn’t prevent me from using the artifact form I use now.

I would rather be able to pick form, like a hunter pet, than this suggestion.
There are so many pretty animals out there and it makes 100% sense in druid lore do be able to take shape of whatever if they spend enough time with it.

Plus it would mean a very varied individual choice.

1 Like

My Druid (think I’m still posting as her) will forever be fire kitty.

They should literaly just keep artifact skins . And then add one base that u should modify just like we gona do to dragons in . Add some scaly armors , maybe helm, bugger paws , different collors , scars , blood , tooths and claws , maybe even add stuff like iron claws instead of regular etc etc .

Make some for free. Make some for quests, others from pvp and pve, just like artifacts …

1 Like

That is way, way to much to choose from. Plus there should be a distinction on what is a simple pet and a druid.

I think these will be solely added to classic
forms, as most use artifact skin these days. To make players use the normal skin agains.

1 Like

Yes, but since it’s of no interest to me, I’d want to know that I could continue to use my artifact forms and that they wouldn’t be interfered with in any way. It took a lot of time and patience to get my hidden feral forms, and I want to continue using them.

My plan was to leave the artifact skin out of this completely, and wont affect artifacts forms any way.

I prefer the classic forms over the artifacts any day because they represent what race and thus culture you represent, and with this extra customisation you get to customise them completely. Because right now the base forms seems a bit novice and just used by low lvls and shouldin’t be the case.

first of all, i would like an HD model of old skins, separated from OG one

The worgen form here looks more like a kitty cat

tho u get what i mean, right?

Yea, i get what you mean.

More customisation is allways appriciated.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.