Cutest mount?

Oh I am sure they have all the info by now :slight_smile:
It took time to gather it from WoD fiasco to BfA drop in the last year. They really canā€™t afford to make all you purists wait longer, 9.0 seems like the last possible time to please you and first available schedule to not kill employees from working overtime exhaustion.

If it doesnt please me ill play classic then tbc then wotlk then cata and then mop and then stop

Seems like they have got a back up plan for you, proves my point that they arenā€™t so clueless :slight_smile:

But i want something new thats good, only vanilla, tbc and wotlk are new for me and even they arent entirely new as i know everything bout them

I am enjoying the game atm, and really scared of how game will feel when it will be made for purists. So classic is my back up plan too :slight_smile:

I only want things from the old game in the new also though, like less difficulties on raids, more group open world content where elites arr actually challenging, rpg aspects to classes and more complexity, no lfr and no flying and so fourth

also tbh u realistically have nothing to fear, modern wow will always be stuck in this modern design

That will scare more ppl off, than please someone. Donā€™t think that will ever see daylight.

and tbh arenā€™t my main problems, just the raiding issues would fulfil me tbh :slight_smile: those 2 are just ideal world. However I think LFR is toxic and should be cut down somehow. Whether itā€™s only first wing of bosses or that LFR drops no loot so they can still experience content since thatā€™s their excuse for itsā€™ existence in the first place

Not that I personally like them raids, but I have two last AotC, cause well first I wanted sabres, second I came to help someone I used to care for.
For me personally m+ is 100% more attractive than any raid.

But I donā€™t get why do you dislike that ultra casuals can get some loot in lfr?

Back to the mountsā€¦ IMO best choice is pvp Fox!

1 Like

It was challenging for me to roam through Mechagon to kill all rares multiple times or camp them with obnoxiuos respawn time.

Now i am only left with few BP missing from rares, and i guess i know whos mourns to blame for my exhaustion after reading you.

I have managed to collect the mounts i like from Darkshore just by playing game and gearing alts. Activities i enjoy way more than suffering through afk camping or explaining myself on the go and asking people for 2 other pressure relief thingies to spawn some rares. Absolutely dislike new experience but i suffered through, cause i like model W.

update:
Just checked - me casual who likes BfA = Rest in Pistons done on 6 of July
you = purist = rares must be challenging = Rest in pistons 0 kills

update 2:
and I had to give up on rustfeather mount after 100 kills, it was driving me mad, it takes too much camping time. and I am not multiboxer with 103 chars, who can casually kill in 680 times.

if you think mecha is hard I am concerned for you man, and you said you was waiting on classic? damn you ainā€™t even gonna hit 60

why my post suddenly about negativity :frowning:

2 Likes

What is wrong with youā€™re racial mount exactly ?

my racial mount? :hushed:

Mechanostriders ?

Yes I know those, I only really like the pvp mechanostrider :frowning: if they update the old models i might use it though, its a fun mount :smiley:

I am not planning to play it like retail.
classic is a journey game. dont care about achievements ( bait ) and mounts there tbh. Iā€™ll be fine, no need to worry for me, man :slight_smile:

Pod and Parry nice derail of the thread :cry:
So many mounts ingame now but i am looking foward to the Bee mount.

Riding Turtle by far. Iā€™m happy that there are some mounts which look cute in the jungle of fierce-looking mounts.