Cyclone for Feral - what is it good for?

Has anyone found a good use for Cyclone in PvE as a Feral druid? I haven’t but I am wondering if I am missing something.

And to all the Boomies out there, are you using it?

1. When too many mobs accidentally gets pulled in a dungeon.

2. You are at low health against 1 enemy, and need a few uninterrupted secs to heal up again.

3. CC before pulling a pack of mobs.

I mainly use it in PvP, but there were a few PvE scenarios I use it in. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Can use it as interrupt also…and keep an troublesome mob cc’ed - if its not focused

1 Like

I’ve cycloned elites in the maw, it’s useful.

Rather have it and not need it, then need it and not have it.

Imagine it’s useful in m+, I wonder if it negates bolstering? :thinking:

1 Like

Its good if your group f*s up and has no kick for a big hitting spell or heal, cyclone the mob and you saved yourself potentially worst case scenario a wipe.

That is a good idea, might use that in the future :slight_smile:

Agreed. I am not arguing for removing. Just trying to find ways to make better use of it.

But where? From the top of my head, I cannot think of a cast that is dangerous enough that it must be stopped but has a cast time that is long enough (1.5sec) to use Cyclone. The big robot-style things in SoA may be? Not sure if they might be immune though… gotta check.

I think it does but I never really needed it. If mobs die roughly at the same time, throwing in mass roots/roots/typhoon to give tank some room to kite seemed more useful.

Our healer uses it a lot. A couple of places that immediately come to mind are:

SoA - on the casters that leap away (I forget what they’re called) so we can ignore them while we kill the pack
NW 2nd boss - on any mage that spawns far away from the rest so we don’t have to worry about it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.