Dagger transmog restrictions

Hey!

Was wondering if transmog restrictions on dagger could be changed…

At this moment daggers can only be transmogged into… other daggers…
meanwhile you can transmog fistweapons into axes, swords and maces…

There are daggers as big as swords and there are swords as small as daggers.
Why cant i transmog my sword into a dagger and a dagger into a sword?

2 Likes

I want to transmog my big ugly staff into a dagger. :joy:

3 Likes

I can transmog my staff into my artifact dagger! :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Seriously? That’s not fair. I have the artifact sword for fire spec. I should be allowed to transmog my staff into that. Anything is better than a staff. :smile:

2 Likes

Well, yeah, I do have to be in shadow spec. but still. :stuck_out_tongue:

for me it’s exactly the other way round :frowning: I’ve that nice shiny angelic staff from black temple. but I have to stick to 1-hand transmog (or artifact staff - which I don’t quite as much like as my angelic staff)

It’s okay. I just remembered how bad that sword clipped into the ground on my gnome. I don’t want it now anyway. :joy:

1 Like

This is quite a nice dagger to match the white set, I think, anyway:

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

The thing I don’t like about staves is how bad they sit on our backs like they’re just floating there and also on gnomes most clip through the ground so I can’t use like 70% of them.

They shrink some weapons when they are sheathed yet not on gnomes. Or scale them down to better lengths in general for gnomes.

2 Likes

Its about time tbh as they changed things recently for fist weapons iam sure it could work for daggers .

1 Like

you can. If you’re fire that is. At least as far as i remember.

Dealing with this problem on my warlock, swords completely ruin my mog and you cant transform them into staff or dagger…

I’m sure they changed some transmog rules recently because I can now mog my glaives into swords on my DH or was that always a thing?
Also, I can now mog a dagger into a staff on this toon.
BTW The best dagger has to be the Fang of Oblivion from Ulduar. No?

One of my alt clothies is using a wand.

It cannot be transmogged to anything but wands. :frowning:

Blizz should fix the missing/odd transmog restrictions. If they were able to fix fists that they used to say was impossible (or not worth the effort), they can fix everything else too.

1 Like

IMO wands should lose the ranged attack and just be melee weapon, so they could be transmoged at least to different one handed weapons, since noone is using them, they are stat sticks just as any other weapon on any mage/warlock/priest.

Maces, Fist weapons and swords would be a nice change for sin/sub rogues.

1 Like

It’s high time they introduced claws and finger claws.

seriously.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.