Dailies that aren't dailies

Sooo… what a disappointment Brewfest has become! The dailies that are available; once you’ve done them… you don’t get them again the next day. Why is this marked as a daily and not as a normal quest, than?
Same goes for the Darkmoon Fair, once you have done the “cooking daily” f.e. ; you can’t do it again untill the next fair.
To mark a normal quest as a daily is confusing, and brings forth a lot of frustration.
I know you want to timegate everything, but this is really over the top insane. There’s no way that one can get 200 marks for a pet or whatever at brewfest… so I’ll need to save up… and wait ANOTHER YEAR!!! :rage: :rage: :rage:
Oh yeah, wait… one could do “Brew for Brewfest”, that one is still a daily repeatable quest… but it gives only 2 marks for each keg delivery. Do you really think one has the time to get that one done 100 times in a row in order to get 200 marks? I’d also like to do other stuff than running around with a stupid ram that only provides me with 2 marks each ride.
Shame on you, Blizzard!
Please make the dailies daily again, or fix your quests!!!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.