Daily quest All Terrain Snail bugged?

Hey there! The quest as mentioned in the topic seems to be bugged. The quest says “Ride through Snail Markers” in various locations, yet riding through the markers on Slick doesn’t give credit for the quest. All the usual suspects of being in a raid group etc have been ruled out. Anyone else having the same issue?

6 Likes

Same issue here - tried a few of the different locations and none of them gives any credit towards the quest.

3 Likes

same issue for me too on kazzak eu

3 Likes

Same here tried everything I can think of and I see many other players trying also.
Auchindoun.

3 Likes

Same here…no credit towards quest completion on any locations

2 Likes

Also having this issue. No troubleshooting has seemed to work.

2 Likes

same issue no progress in any of the locations

2 Likes

same on Silvermoon

2 Likes

Same for me, nothing triggers when i ride through the markers with Slick.

2 Likes

Same for me, nothing triggers when i ride through the markers with Slick.

2 Likes

Same here today.

same here:

1 Like

Quest: All Terrain Snail (quest ID: 74517)

Issue: Currently summoning Slick in the City (through item Conch Whistle; Item ID: 203708), mounting them and riding them through the markers in each respective zone doesn’t do anything.

Quest doesn’t register the player riding through the markers, therefore making it impossible to complete the quest.

2 Likes

Same here, Twisting Nether EU…

1 Like

Hey all,

We have indeed received many reports for this bug this morning, which our developers are aware of. Please do keep an eye on this article, or on the hotfix blogs in the News section. :pray:

1 Like

You could test the quests before making them available to the general public, you know.

3 Likes

They would need an actual QA team for that. Can’t afford it from the 15 bucks we are paying monthly :slight_smile:

1 Like

You mean on some sort of Public Test Realm perhaps?

We could suggest it, but i can’t see blizzard listening

1 Like

Seems like the theme of the expansion. Push out as many bugged patches as possible.

3 Likes

same here, Draenor

Same on Alonsus. :frowning: