Daily quest limit?

Is there still one or can I do as many as I like?

As many as you can get through.

AFAIR, we haven’t had a daily quest limit since the end of Cata.

3 Likes

There is still a limit on the number of quests you can have active in your quest log at one time.
I’ve personally ran into it maybe once since Battle for Azeroth launched and only because I was still holding onto a chunk of Legion Artifact questlines I wanted to get finished off, alt spec stuff and the Balance of Power questline for the artifact appearances for example.

Most of the time you’ll never notice it’s there though :slight_smile:

2 Likes

There is a limit on the quest log size, yes, 25 non-account-based quests, but assuming you clear those up as you go along so as not to have more than 25 at once, you can take as many dailies as you can get.

The start of every expansion is where the 25 limit pinches! We’ve seen forum threads complaining about it at the start of BfA, of Legion, or WoD, of Mists. People have all these old quests they never gor around to, and then the various quests in the questlines while levelling, and then all the new quests for hitting max level in the new expansion. It gets tight. :slight_smile: Even Ion mentioned in one interview that he was juggling quests to stay within the limit, in … Legion, I think?

But that problem goes away after the first month of the expansion, and people clean up their logs, and get through the flood of starting quests.

1 Like

Hands up, I totally missed the Daily part :smiley:

Asides from the regular quest log side of things, the amount you can hold in progress at a time, you can do as many dailies as you can get around to :+1:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.