Daily reminder HvH is not a fix

the horde players are to blame for a part of this ofc, because the queues were very predictable, and making an alliance character instead of horde at the start of classic was not the end of the world and something more people should had done
what YOU are choosing to ignore is that i did something to attempt to make this game more playable for me and you, and rolled ally this time around, fully knowing the downsides. YOU knew the downside for rolling horde too, but now u want blizz to fix it in a way that destroys my effort and one of the 2 factions in general. how do you expect people to support this?

1 Like

If I would belive that I would joined Horde allready like all deserters did or meta slaves did. Problem here is not about what I belive, but what majority believes. Alliance majority belives that WotF and Hardiness+Blood Fury are OP. Horde majority belives it too and just roll for Orcs and Forsaken.
I think you will agree with me that if these racials are not as important, simply giving them to both factions will not break anything and you can keep minor passives unchanged.

2 Likes

haha, oh nonono. YOU attempted to make the game playable for YOURSELF and the moment that backfired YOU started WHINING.

right, I knew the downside of rolling horde on a balanced server on day1. I’m the prophet Muhammad everyone, you got me.

Forget it, just keep crying that the sky is falling. You obviously seem to enjoy being miserable.

1 Like

you don’t understand the concept of counters in a player vs player environment.
every one of these “OP” racials(horde or alliance) is designed to counter 1 single class. the moment you give more than 1 to anyone you get the EMFH situation.
Racials are important, people just don’t realize that they’re so incredibly situational that their average a$$es will never have the chance to take advantage of them.

I would be far more aggreable to remove ALL racials.

1 Like

i wonder when they fill fix it

It is not about giving 2 at the same time, but about choise of either or by making them share a CD.
I mentioned about it in my suggestion:

so when added again ? not possible to wait again 1h+
so today cancel sub and… GG WP

I don’t understand what the blizz is waiting for, it’s obvious that it has to be added again

1 Like

Maybe the are hiding some potential problems with the system. Otherwise it should had been back online immediately.

was kinda enjoyfull checking ur activity, you literally use the same lines on every post talking about the current pvp situation
maybe if u were not in denial u would had predicted the horde queues that were literally obvious to everyone else? better yet, stop playing dumb, you know exactly whats going on here, you rolled troll ingame, becoming one on the forums is not the play my dear british hordie

that just forces peple into speccing whatever meta requires them to. I hate meta and I’d rather live without meta than with any domesticated form of it.

At least spell the faction correctly.
Also, just reroll Horde.

alliance already doesn’t pvp so no one cares if you exist or not

4 Likes

Bring paid faction change instead

2 Likes

Oh but it literally is. Not the best fix in an ideal world but the best fix we can get atm.

1 Like

It is a fix because the game is old and not designed for people metagaming it 15 years later. Back in vanilla there was no issue, when I played horde in TBC we were actually underdogs.

People just want to do 0,1% more damage with their horde racials. You cant convince them otherwise. What you want is to make people play alliance as a punishment, not as a reward. That’s not a solution either.

“But free faction swap to alliance!!!”
Many people tried to implement that feature on various TBC servers. Still horde majority.
“More honor for alliance!”
Actually decent solution, however still not enough. Free respecs or some dual spec for alliance only might work but then you will cry too because “that wasnt like it back in the days”. Same faction bgs are the lesser evil here.

Hvh is not a fix to anything it skews more people to horde and just hides the problem on the other side it’s actually very damaging.

It’s not alliance players fault that most people metagames why should they suffer more with a horrible change.

A better change would be to remove racials (no metagaming) and implementation of free faction swap to the lower populated faction with some small bonuses to incentivize players to make the swap on server to server basis then when there is no advantage to be had players would definitely take up on it if it ment to shorten queue times and have a nice bonus.

3 Likes

You can’t break problem of current meta without introducing other meta. Devs should have been pushing the weight to other side long ago and be quick to react when sides would be close to balance.

people asked for classic not retail

ratio is fine… ally racials are just as good as horde…

3 Likes

I can? Remove racials. Meta broken.