Dalaran Broken Isles Portal Gone Forever

Hello dear developers can we have Dalaran Broken Isles portal back in Cleft of Shadow in Orgrimmar like we had in Legion ?? Actually there were two Dalaran Broken Isles portals in same place separated by fifteen yards and now we have … none ; Just wondering what boneheaded employee got this idea to remove them but probably it was intentional to incite annoyance and grief inside players (similar to pathfinder) ;
And stop arguing that we have Dalaran hearthstone since it can’t be compared to portal as long it has cooldown besides we had it during Legion also ;
Azsuna portal is cruel joke ; don’t know who came up with this idea but certainly not someone who played this game even once ;

4 Likes

They replaced them with an Azsuna portal… for some reason.

2 Likes

Yes to torture us since we need to take flight from there to Dalaran which takes time so we play longer and pay longer ; That’s Hazikostas’ strategy for this game ;

4 Likes

Why assume reason? Maybe that was their daily propition to the gods of RNG?

The whole portal fiasco wasn’t important in any way, but it did illustrate how crooked and corkscrew-y their thinking is about the world.

1 Like

You have a Dalaran hearthstone…

Please read full thread before posting useless comments ;

1 Like

But they are not wrong. You DO have Dalaran heartstone. Also you can roll dk, death gate, and then just jump off the class hall balcony. :stuck_out_tongue:

How often do you jump between Dalaran and other cities for the short cd to be a problem?
You can also place your normal HS there. Getting from dalaran to the BFA faction cities is quite fast

And if dalaran HS is a problem, they can always ask a mage portal. Younger players are so impatient and so used to portal travelling. On our days … we walked. We didn’t even fly, we walked.

1 Like

All i want is Legion dala portals understairs back. It was really ez to farm raids from there

1 Like

Don’t know about you, but I certainly didn’t walk. I charged on my awesome kodo.

I don’t know … I was level 55 when i learned I could buy a mount ! :crazy_face:

There is way too much portals ,this game already feels like instances of Warcraft and not like world !

The best thing I can suggest is that you take a course in patience, the Azuna FP is only a short distance from Dalaran and takes very little time.

Which one? That’s an important question. Low res model or the newer ones? Besides, there aren’t undead ones…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.