Dalaran Portals

Where are the portals in Dalaran gone? Since your new update they have all gone, at first I thought it was just me, but the amount of people running down those stairs, stopping and looking around and running back out again suggests this is a bigger issue or you’ve moved them. This is a real issue for me as I am attempting dungeon runs for mount farming and its a lot of effort trying to work around not having the portals, there is one thing experiencing glitches but this is a major issue that is getting in the way of my game play, to which I am paying for, whats going on?

1 Like

You should read forums more often, portals were removed, the only source of portals is portal room in capital city, Stormwind and Orgrimmar.

well there are a lot of people in the same position, including people who are more experienced players, no need to be rude about it. Not everyone can spend time reading forums all day.

3 Likes

I wasn’t rude lol. I just told you that you should read forums more often to keep up with news because there are no in-game informations about changes. People are supersensitive these days.

You would have been better off leaving out, ‘you should read forums more often’ its not super sensitive its just not very helpful, its how you word something and how another reads it, anyway you have answered my question now, thank you.
I see 7 hours worth of comments after finding the forum, looks like im not the only one happy about it.

1 Like

I think the portals to Stormwind/Origammar still exist but just those ones. I could be wrong about Stormwind but I had to use the Origammar portal the other day when everybody in Dalaran chat were talking about how the portals had been removed.

Thanks, its making it a bit of a pain to move around but setting Stormwind as Hearthstone all the time helps, cos then I can get to either locations easier, its when you don’t know where to go any more, all the forums point towards Dalaran, hopefully this will soon change lol

Yeah in dalaran were most useful portals, wyrmrest, caverns of time, dalaran crater, karazhan etc :slight_smile: those i will miss the most