Dance Moves!

Greetings everyone! This is my little wish to blizzard to do but, Can we have ‘New Dances’ or better yet All dance moves to all races in Shadowlands at some Patch update? This comes all the way from Blizzcon 2007 When Wrath of the Lich King was reveal. I mean Blizzard has done amazing job over the years bring us like Stormwind Armor + Orgrimmar as New Character models at WoD. And Now they are bringing More cuztomation as character models what i love it (Thank you for that!) But my main message to Blizzard is that we some players still waiting those 'New Dance’s so when we getting them? I hope they sees this and bringing as surprise for us that could be so amazing! But i don’t know how much work that could be and what plans they have for future shadowlands updates / patchs. Time will tell. Thanks for reading this and farewell everyone! o/

1 Like

Why would you want to change the male human dad dance? Its… well its something… lol

2 Likes

No, thank you.
Undead dance is all time perfect.

They can introduce new dances to AR

I’ll have you know the orc dance is phenomenal

So is the human one!

Well, it’s better than me IRL. I kinda look like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P78Y8jq4_KQ

2 Likes

Who said anything about ‘change’ Nefaryas? I try it to say New dance moves. (Not replacing old ones) :stuck_out_tongue: Or that was my main point in this post. :slight_smile: Some players would like to dance differently to they character. :slight_smile: I just wish to have more dances / customization on dances as well. :slight_smile: like /hammerdance = orc male or just simple /dance1 /dance2 you got the idea.

In a previous game I played there were many ‘dance’ moves, these could be bought on AH or earned - just flavour additions :slight_smile:

There should be a “no-dance” emote, cuz not everyone can dance =P
Nowadays IRL when you see ppl dancing it looks more like a seal having a seizure than actual dancing…

3 Likes

Something like this could be nice to have in World of warcraft too. :slight_smile:

Agree, it could be in the form of a glyph maybe, would give something to scribes too - as at present it isn’t the most useful of professions :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Shame about the female Orc dance :frowning:

1 Like

Glyph to teach new dances? Hmm that could be interesting. :thinking:

4 Likes

I could watch the Draenei girls dance all day.

Purely artistic reasons.

1 Like

Are they the ones who look like they’re in colonic distress?

2 Likes

/dance

Enjoy muh dancing, and just forget I’m Borbarsa’s alt.

(wow, note to self: don’t try to type a draenei accent)

3 Likes

If you could pick 1+3 dances from other race what would you pick? (1 is your race default dance) I would pick Undead male, Ogre male and Night elf male dance. :stuck_out_tongue:

Some dances I find weird:
Female Dwarf- it just looks wacky.
Female Tauren - I think she smoked something real good…
Female Orc - Cover me eyes!
Female Kultiran - Give her a tutu but not in that figure!
Female Zandalar - That foot is going to have carpal tunnel soon
Female Vulpera - Furry Stereotype bleach
Female Worgen - Idk what is that…
Female Forsaken - Id give the race more respect by making the dance cooler.

I think Blizzard has a pattern here.
Otherwise the rest I find acceptable, funny or just cool.

Son… I see you are too new to wow… Maybe you should go watch this one then you know better about Character dances. :slight_smile:

Dance studio when

Who knows… There is always chance that to come sooner or later. It can be at some point in shadowlands patch or in future expansions. Look at Demon hunter or High elf requests. Took them ages to come to wow but here they are nowadays. :slight_smile: