Dance of Chi-Ji should have visual proc like similiar talents, like Blindside

Hello guys,

After coming to retail from classic I noticed that a lot of spells/talents have really nice visual proc when I can use an ability, like rogue blindside and other similar talents than have a chance to proc after something happens or just a % to proc. That very cool quality of life feature that allows us to focus on gameplay rather than watching skill bar for highlighted icon… but monk’s talent Dance of Chi-Ji doesn’t have this. When it procs, only the icon of the spell is highlighted but I hope in the future devs will add something more. Like when we get free blackout kick.

Maybe there is an addon that does that? Which is adding more visual proc to this talent? Trying to constantly watch my skill bar to notice if I can use this, is wasting precious time when I don’t watch what my enemy is doing. Like, I cant imagine watching for Blindside procs with my rogue but with nice graphical indicator I can use it instantly when it procs. With dance of chi-ji I’ll always have some delay and I want to maximize my efficiency :>

1 Like

Well, there is a clear sound that Dance of Chi-Ji proced.

Weakauras can do it

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.