Dark Apotheosis in Classic SoD

Back in MoP I loved tanking dungeons with Dark Apotheosis. It wasn’t just the playstyle that I loved, but also the way your character looks. I always much preferred the look of the demon wings of Dark Apotheosis over the complete transformation Metamorphosis gave, since you still could see your character’s ‘unique’ identity. Also I personally thought the ‘Illidan face’ and casting animations of Metamorphosis were a turn-off.

Now that Classic SoD is announced and Warlocks will be given a proper tank spec (even better than Dark Apotheosis, it seems), I would love the ability to choose between the look of Metamorphosis and Dark Apotheosis. I understand some (maybe most) of the people prefer the big purple demon over the simple wings, but if there could at least be an option to pick between the two, it would be great!

What are your thoughts?

5 Likes

its one of my favorite also in pvp too

1 Like

Stupid Demon Hunters…

2 Likes

Indeed, imagine scrapping an entire spec for a newcoming class. All they could’ve done was just renaming metamorphosis to something else that was fitting.

2 Likes

My thoughts are that they should just bring back MoP demo to retail and put the glyph back in just as it was, and def give people like you the option to have that look in SOD aswell.

2 Likes

I would love Dark Apothesosis back i never liked meta form it just looked stupid to me and i just found DA so much fun to play with.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.