[Dark Iron-RP] The Imperial Flame - Fire and Iron đŸ”„

It’s great to see all the positivity about our (Ironwyrm’s) little project and we hope to interact with a lot more of you guys who need some much needed Dark Ironing.

4 Likes

Will forever be bitter that Dark Iron had tattoos before the Wildhammer! :anger:

Haha jokes aside I can’t wait to see you folks out and about in the world, always great to see more Dwarves about!

7 Likes

Och, it warms the fire in my heart to see some iron-blooded kinsman doing the mountains work! :fire::volcano::beers:

Happy to see some focus put on the best clan out there. Fire and iron kinsman, perhaps we will encounter each other in the big and all to clean outdoors!?

Salutes

5 Likes

BY FIRE BE PURGED!

Definitely a good lot of lads and lassies. Come join us, Dark Iron kin! There’s none can fight like the Shock Troopers! And no finer way to travel than by Mole Machine!

In the name of Emperor Dagran Thaurissan II, we fight!

4 Likes

The Imperial Flame will be heading to Kul Tiras in the coming days as part of the Operation: Tiragarde Campaign, looking to kill some horde and

I’ve already said too much

3 Likes

Get in here!

2 Likes

So long as I can fling my very Normal Fire around, I might just indulge in the Military Life!

3 Likes

The West Garrison of Shadowforge is abuzz with activity - with dawn, soldiers of the Sixth Cohort make assembly, gather supplies and equipment, await orders patiently. Rumours of the impending mission and its importance have circulated for a few days now, and especially so after the Sixth were gated to their quarters last night. A necessary measure, for Shadowforge may still play an unwilling host to Primalist spies.
A renegade Mole Machine, a lost artifact and a Centurion carrying around maps of the island nation of Kul Tiras - an overseas deployment seems to be at hand

Big day today, as the Imperial Flame is set to participate in the opening fighting of the Tiragarde RP-PvP campaign tonight. There’s fighting to be had for all Dark Iron Dwarves.

Also, big thanks to all the positive energy sent our way, I can’t put into words how much I appreciate it all, so I’ll just :metal:

A little service announcement: We’re fielding like a million Warlocks right now, so if you’re very interested/looking to get involved, consider an optional class (zero rogues, how do we have ZERO rogues!?)

5 Likes

You are called The Imperial Flame

Noted, however!

4 Likes

Sounds like what you need is more warlocks.

6 Likes

Yeah I need an apprentice or too so I can start my own cove- I mean book club.

Also, on a more positive note, since I race changed for the 48th time and reconnected with an old pal from Horde I have to say this is a great guild for Dark Iron themes. No regrets, great leadership and great RP!

We just need more Fel enthusiasts as even some of the warlocks act like they are more sorcerous than scandalous

5 Likes

Fine, we’ll stop at 2 million.

5 Likes

Eredar hartuum isn’t real he can’t hurt you

7 Likes

Another PRODUCTIVE and EXCELLENT night in the Sixth. There has NEVER been a better time to join the BEST Dark Iron experience WORLDWIDE. After a night of skirmishes in Tiragarde the Imperial Shocktroops of the Anvilrage Legion DECIMATED the opposition. Why delay? THE EMPEROR NEEDS YOU to join the loyalist legions of Dark Irons today!

6 Likes

We’ve been fighting in Kul Tiras for the past few days, and not to toot our own horns, but it’s going extremely well
 For us, anyway.

We still need able bodied men and women of Shadowforge to answer the call of the Legion.

Fire and Iron!

3 Likes

Hello there,

the Imperial Flame’s participation in the current struggle for supremacy in southern Tiragarde is well underway, with many battles, skirmishes, twists and discoveries framing our experiences. It has been an enjoyable experience with my co-dwarves in the Sixth and our new friends and enemies from the other Alliance and Horde guilds.

I would like to share some of those experiences in the form of a collection of screenshots we’ve gathered over the last 6 days (here’s to 2 more!), so you, the reader, don’t have to do all the brainwork in imagining what’s been going on. Enjoy!

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4 (and 5, but we only got one decent screenshot)

Day 6

Thanks for checking in with us - and yes, we are still taking on more Dark Iron Dwarves, and we’ll be in and around Shadowforge once more come the approaching weekend.

For the Emperor

13 Likes

Had a few fights with those boys and girls in the recent RP-PVP campaign. Really nice and fun bunch of dwarves! Will let them burn my dino again.

4 Likes

Cannot recommend these guys enough as well, thought they did brilliantly through. Even when I scored my slam dunk on one of their members; Brinna during battle. :basketball_man:

If you’re looking for a Dark Iron group these are the lads and lasses for you!

4 Likes

You owe me a new backpack, Sir.

6 Likes

You and that bloody dinosaur broke my flamethrower! 
 The fact I was trying to set you on fire with it is irrelevant.

Dark Iron Dwarf? Tired of flying everywhere? Wanna look sick and be awesome? Wanna be able to tactically redeploy in moments? Love DRILLS? Come join the Sixth Cohort, “The Imperial Flame,” today!

Nothing is beneath us, but we are always beneath you!

6 Likes