Dark Magic RP?

I’ve been largely inactive for a while due to real-life stress but I’m back and searching for other spell casters who are in fact not typically those of the Morally Good variety. I’ve noticed there are plenty of Void Priests, Mages, Priests, Paladins… even Monks. But where are the Warlocks at?

There used to be a time a few expansions ago that you couldn’t turn a corner without seeing a Warlock Rper of some kind. Recently I’ve not seen many of them. I was hoping to find some dark themed guilds as well. Not specifically on this character. Any information is useful.

Really depends on what specificially you’re looking for; I see the occasional warlock though seldom roleplayed as a “warlock” per se. There’s some “evil guilds” and there’s been a rising activity in the cross-faction evil community.

To be fair, I’d suggest you pick which race/faction you specifically want to play and roll with that. There’s certain combinations that can easily fly, even openly. EG, a Sylvanas-loyalist forsaken warlock, Nightborne shadow-priests roleplayed as astromancers, etc.

1 Like

Plenty of dark casters amongst us vintage Scourgies. Feel free to hit us up if that sounds interesting :v:t2:

2 Likes

Nothing worthy of note on Alliance aside from some Scourge guilds sadly.

Well, I’m in the same position as the OP, and I do have this warlock. I’ll hopefully be back to RP in a week or so, so feel free to give me a prod

1 Like

I feel like openly roleplaying a warlock goes against what they are all about. At least for humans and dwarves. They are secretive by necessity, they don’t walk around summoning imps with fel fire burning out of their ears.

Perhaps that is why they are difficult to find, maybe that’s what it’s supposed to be.

But yeah the the Slaughtered Lamb.

1 Like

All I can say is :wink:

1 Like

Winking right back at ya, pal! Added on my warlock - will look out for you.

1 Like

Added on the warlock I’m intending on playing :slight_smile:

I don’t know yet of a single warlock guild but, here we are doing events for very shady individuals almost each Saturday (Depends on schedeules) and not long ago we had our big first event.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.