[CROSS FACTION COMMUNITY] (EVIL RP) The Dread Covenant

And should such a dreaded covenant be formed… Maintained… Then shall our purpose be served… Should the decrepit remains of the deathly cult join us… And the shadowy designs of the hammer. Then… Then shall our vision for existence come to fruition.

What is this community?
In short, this is a community for those rp’ing evil characters, regardless of their faction or affiliation to the Cult of the Damned, the Void, the Burning Legion, if you are “morally grey” you will have a place.

The concept is of a neo-shadow council, a dread covenant has been formed after the failures and the decline that these evil groups have faced, leading them to work together against the Horde , Alliance and those that seek peace and order.

Who can join?
Anyone that rp’s an evil character, doesn’t matter the theme as long as you can interact with other members, crime, theft, the corruption of the land,etc.

How will it work?
As a community and not a guild, events will take their time to be done and finding a common schedeule is something that we have to work always around but with time we managed to make it work, I will host events themed against the Horde, Alliance, Argents, the recovery of artifacts, the defilement of a temple of Elune or any other evil action, in those events everyone can join in, I wont demand full assistance but the events will be presented ahead of time and I expect the ones that sign to go to be there.

Anyone can present an event OOC and IC and the interaction with any other guild , but it must be a guild that follows the TOS of the game.

If you are only looking for evil social rp , you can always join and ask, there are usually people that are up for it.

How do I join?
By joining our discord and seeking entry, the link will be posted on the first comment since I sadly can’t post links on the forums.

43 Likes
12 Likes

Better join in before they come at your door when you sleep!

3 Likes

I am the one who knocks.

4 Likes

Then enter in my king :smirk:
Time to knock on some doors. :door:

1 Like

This is the thing that makes me glad I don’t own a house… (anymore)

2 Likes

Based + redpilled.

2 Likes

EVIL rp?
Yeeeees…

4 Likes

Yes mate, get in

2 Likes

Based idea.

1 Like

Tonight? At 9 PM Realmtime? Uhhh yeah, OF COURSE we’re having an RP meeting, duh

Come and meet us in Drustvar…

1 Like

Mermaid man voice: EVIL!

But all jokes aside, I look forward to seeing what you all get up to ^^

1 Like

Last night, the Covenant amassed in Drustvar to plot more evil schemes… With a larger mass of people than ever before, the group of absolute evil are flourishing, more than ever! Mighty or small, anyone with foul intents is allowed!

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/758750288861200448/800125008231268395/unknown.png?width=1059&height=595

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/758750288861200448/800125092436377610/unknown.png?width=1059&height=595

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/758750288861200448/800125231850061894/unknown.png?width=1059&height=595

9 Likes

The Covenant grows and grows and soon our undoings will take more and more shape, if you are looking for a bunch of baddies to rp with then look for us!

1 Like

That’s right, you heard it here, the Dread Covenant is once more amassing, this time just THIS FRIDAY! Not only that, but we intend to put some PLANS into FRUITION…!

Join, semicolon, now

2 Likes

Ok tyrinar

2 Likes

i paid the royalties to steal his mog it’s ok

4 Likes

This looks interesting…

1 Like

This Saturday the 6th there will be another meeting to initiate all the new blood for the Covenant! Thank you to all the ones that assisted to the event of the 29th.

2 Likes

Pretty cool initiative but aren’t some of the factions you listed that can join enemies of each other?