Dark Ranger bow?

Is there a reason we didnt get the dark ranger bow? (picture below)

It feels like they forgot to give it to the players especially with the quest from Velonara, Path of the Dark Rangers. At the end of this quest it says; In recognition for your service to us, I offer this gift. And that gift from the quest is 12 gold. Its a nice looking bow and its NPC only :frowning:

7 Likes

Maybe they are going to add it as a reward later on? Maybe when we either finish saving Lordaeron or sorting out/replacing Teldrassil.

Then again, we have got the bows from legion class hall, the Sylvanas bow from SL and plenty of other ā€œspecialā€ bows that they probably think we could use.

I got that fancy one from Sunwell Plateau!! Sadly it dropped on my lock and is soulbound so is uselessly sat in the bank :laughing:

1 Like
1 Like

Laughs in both the fancy bow AND Thoridal.

As for the bowā€¦ I donā€™t like it to be honest, looks kinda naff.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s the one I got, tbh I ran it so many times trying to get a mog that the gloves wouldnā€™t drop for I probably got everything for every class from it :joy:

Your characterā€™s hair looks naff.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Ohhhh I thought you meant the sunbow lolā€¦

Oh!!! OHHHHHH!!!

You;re lucky Iā€™m eating my dinner, 4 slices of black pudding and a cheese sandwich made from toast

2 Likes

I went for a basic crossbow instead on my hunter, it was either a ZM or Torghast piece.

I donā€™t even know what ā€˜naffā€™ means. Like how it sounds

1 Like

I got it on my DKā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue: :sob:

3 Likes

Thatā€™s not from Sunwell is it?

You can use the MM legion artifact , SWP bow or Sly legendary bow or the one that Puny linked.

Meant this thing, Golden Bowā€¦

(Sorry Neff Iā€™m absolutely exhausted)

Imgur

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.