Dark Ranger Customisation Coming 9.2.5

Wait wait…. PUNY! I just realized how your character looks. Very cool customization! I think it will look amazing with the blood knight transmog but also the Venthyr

1 Like

Definitely making a venthyr mog with the pale skin and red eyes today. xD

1 Like

think i saw the heritage chain i finished on this paladin my main
being available on all my belfs
i know confusing

1 Like

No, but that won’t stop the whiners “HE fans”. Any incredibly thin reasoning will do, just remember the HE void researchers in the Rift being “justification” for thousands of naturally-skinned VEs…

I think you forgot alleria dude, and that ship has sailed long long long time ago. So let’s not make this another argument about why Void elves got natural skin.

I think it’s beautiful, and I’m personally using both the natural skin and the voidy skin on my characters. I like to Roleplay, can’t blame me.

Also I don’t think it’s nice to stereotype the whole high elf community as being “whiners” that’s very rude. As I keep repeating, I NEVER asked for dark Rangers for void elves, only blood elves. I think it’s silly, but At the end of the day, that’s blizzard’s decision.

Anyway, here is my character

https://i.imgur.com/5BJJvTS.png

I forgot nothing. She ate voided Naaru, had someone teach her how to wield the void and had an entirely different set of circumstances. The player VEs are an experiment that failed because it got messed up partway through by player character interference.

Of course not. Only the ones that whine and always wants everything because reasons. RP server is filled with people who play as HE without screeching for everything BEs have.

Well in that case we agree :+1:

(one of) My alt hunter(s) now looks delfy not velfy.
I’ve never liked that void stuff. But it’s the only decent looking elf on the alliance side.

Can’t link her profile here because she seems to be bugged and she’s just a naked blue barbie at the moment. :sweat_smile:

But if you’re feeling edgy…

the two stories are the content i needed
have the bug too the forum slowly update when you change tmog/hair/eyes
the skin colour that comes with the red eyes looks amazing

im very happy with the sale, i was just complaining how everything is expensive especially now with prices going up in real life.

where i live, chicken is out of stalk in markets. im like…its not the end of the world, just be a Vegetarian for a month. people here love their chicken/fish

Oh dear!!!

2 Likes

Lord help us, you’re literally scary! :grimacing:

3 Likes

This is very helpful

4 Likes

Im sad cuz to show the delfino customization i need to hide my beautiful helm. A pity…

Thanks i missed where to buy the dress

I personally prefer to do things blind and not know in advance.

Just go to Oribos and pick up a quest from Calia

1 Like

Maldraxxus is kinda annoying tho. I have no idea how to get to places without falling into a toxic lake.

Kinda wish I had shadowlands flying unlocked now

You never felt like doing flying? It’s so much easier than pathfinders of the past.

1 Like

I mean, now cross faction is a thing, do we even need void elves anymore. After all, they were only introduced so alliance players could have the option of the Belf model.

i agree. time for elves to reunite under the banner of the High Elves!
Selama Ashal’anore!