Dark Ranger customizations for Blood and Night elves šŸ”“

I donā€™t really think they need to be a new class, people just want customisation options, like the NE get the Night Warrior looks.

10 Likes

iā€™m all for more customization options for everyone, being creative with your character appearance really makes you stand out in a crowd.

5 Likes

Iā€™m a Venthyr Paladin, red eyes would be so good right now :wine_glass:

8 Likes

yeah peoples what joins Venthyr should automaticly get red eyes and vamp fangs ā€¦

6 Likes

YES!!! :100:

8 Likes

<ā€” check mog

7 Likes

considering when 9 1 5 hits im switching my belf necrolord to venthyr it would be very fitting
and my warlock still has the venthyr cloth set shoulder/wing things before i swapped to kyrian
even more tmog options haha

4 Likes

Sounds cool. Have the Night Elf Dark Rangers been accepted into the Alliance? I canā€™t remember what happened with that.

3 Likes

they joined sylvanas in blighting the very land they were trying to protect 5 minutes before, and eventually the horde under calia when sylvanas yeeted, despite tyrande begging them to stay.
basically by blizzardā€™s logic anne frankā€™s father should have joined the nazees after they killed his family and genocided his people.

The dark ranger cowl toy is literally a dark ranger night elf bruh.

Sylvanas raised a bunch of them in Darkshore

1 Like

Just give the Blood elves Red eyes already.

There was a Dark Ranger NPC that said that the blood elves are ā€œherā€ people.

And during the Blood elf heritage quest there were 2 famous dark Ranger characters that appeared. Showing how they died to protect Quelā€™thalas

A Blood elf Deathknight NPC is also shown having red eyes

1 Like

Isnt Dark Ranger undead? For me it will make more sense to gave the cust. to the forsaken.

3 Likes

DHs are limited to the two elf races, I donā€™t think they do again the same with the DRs

1 Like

Yes but a toy doesnā€™t let you actually customise your character. People want the customisation options. Not a toy with limited use.

You completely ignored my second point. They are already in the game. The customizations just need to be unlocked for players to use. There are night elf dark rangers ingame

2 Likes

I never said they should join the night elves. Theyā€™d be much more fitting as an option for the forsaken

2 Likes

I think I didnā€™t understand your point. It happens :stuck_out_tongue:

So you are agreeing that we should have the customisation options.

2 Likes

Of course . More customization is always good when it makes sense lorewise

4 Likes

Well, it kinda does and doesnā€™t when it comes to Dark Rangers. The whole aesthetic is so heavily intertwined with one singular class that itā€™d be hard to justify it on anything other than perhaps a rogue.

Which means weā€™re now at this horrible place where on the one hand we have a parasite race on the Alliance that would likely also benefit if Blizzard were to explore one or several of the more traditional aesthetics within Blood Elven society and culture for additional customizations and on the other hand a path that is at least theoretically blocked to us due to the aforementioned restrictions on class.

Sanā€™layn brings a similar aesthetic to the table and would at least be easier to justify given that there is precedent for multiclassing vampires within ICC.

Then again, Blizzard took the lore and story out back like Olā€™ Yeller and blew off its head so Iā€™m not even sure if any of these hypotheticals matter to them anymore.

You mean like night elf death knights?

If they can be tolerated, then a dark ranger also could, especially now Tyrande seems to have chosen a path of renewal rather than vengeanceā€¦

Some Dark Rangers were turned because they felt betrayed and abandoned by Elune. But now they know she didnā€™t know what was waiting for them in the Shadowlands.

I am not sure if this should be an issue either. In the night warrior case the aesthetic was tied to a single character, head of a certain class. Yet the customization was made available to all night elf characters, every class.

There are many more dark rangers in game than there are night warriors. So many died in Teldrassilā€¦ Sylvanas may have also raised night and blood elves who werenā€™t hunter or rogue.