Dark Ranger

We can’t comment on the US Feedback post and there isn‘t one here in the eu Forums so i poste this right here

A while ago i coocked up my own Dark Ranger Herotalents. So i thought i bring it up again:

Wailing Arrow:

Remove it from the normal talent trees and make it the first point of the hero spec tree. It now replaces Aimed shot

Black Arrows:

All your spells deal now shadowstrike dmg (and get dark violet collour tint).

Dark(arcane) shot and multishot empowered by Wailing Arrow and also Volley now apply the black arrow dot.

Haunted aim:

Replaces Trickshot. Rapidfire now does more dmg for every activ Black Arrow dot, but splits its projectiles equaly between every target suffering from your black arrow dot (enableing spread cleav). If wiling arrow hits a target affected by black arrow dot it explodes dealing aoe dmg.

(Rapidfire gehts the look from Withering Fire - Sylvanas abilety from HotS)

Follow up choice node:

Cry of the Banshee:

Activateing counter shot while wailing arrow is casted causes the explosion to interrupt and silence all targets hit for 5 sec.

Wave of supression:

Activateing Tranquilizing shot while Wailing arrow is casted causes the Explosion to Remove 1 rage and 1 magic effect from each enemy hit

Engage into the shadows:

Jumping into the cameras direction performing a pike roll, and partialy vanishing into the shadows. Increasing your avoidence by X and reduces the Chance to geht hit by 30% for 5 sec. Has 2 charges

Replaceing disengage. Off gcd. 30sec cd.

Dark Rangers techniques:

After engage into the shadows or entering camouflage the cast Time of your next wailing arrow is reduced by 50% and performes its aoe component regardles of an active Dark Arrow dot on the target.

2 Likes

How can the bring back Black arrow an old SURVIVAL Hunter ability and not make it accesable for Survival Hunter

I am mindblown how bad is this desicion how out of touch, 100% no dev where playing back in Mop and WoD

Ok i delete my hunter F that

2 Likes

Jea I wrote the Article from MM perspectiv, but i agree. Survivle Dark Ranger would be dope, dualwielding onehanders again.

They specifically said they wanted hero talents to just add flavor without significantly affecting your rotation.

It’s just that the naming “hero” talents implies somethong completely different and people get high expectations that they will be groundbreaking.

What you are suggesting would drastically change the way BM/MM are played

1 Like

Would it realy? The Rotation stays basicaly the Same! Just as you put it down, it ads flavour and quality of life imo.

At least as MM. I don’t like BM so i didn’t think a lot about it.

Yeah, it has to be something that works with both MM and BM, and what you’ve suggested changes the spec dramatically

You can in fact comment on us forums. You just gotta swap your client to us side on launcher, lever a character to lvl 10 and bam. Now you can.

2 Likes

Im sorry but i don’t see the drastic changes you mention. You basicaly perform the exact same Rotation. It just changes how the things work slightly but ceeps the same functions. Adding some improvement in utilety, mobilety and defensiv. And lifting the aoe restriction of 3-8 targets.

I think its worth to mention that the dot of Dark Arrow schouldn‘t be something That you have to Track or keep maintaneing. It schould have 100% uptime just by performing your normal rotation.

Now that i think of it it could basicaly work out with BM as well. Apply the dot with barbed Shot and multishot. Replace serpent sting with a weeker Version of Wailing Arrow, That is instant. Etc.

Ok didn’t know about this. I thought i Need a new Subskription for That LOL.
Nice to know thanks!

2 Likes

No surprise there is no feedback topic in eu forum. You must be butcher in real life.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.