Dark skinned elfs in shadowlands

Imagine the possibilites ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

8 Likes

This is just lore breaking.

85 Likes

They’re going to need a Crips elf soon.

I think skin tone options are nice though.

3 Likes

What part of the lore does it break?

11 Likes

Pitiful SJW boot-licking, nothing more. I don’t think I can cringe harder than I am right now.

Maybe these are Wrathion’s brothers and sisters and not actual blood elves?

62 Likes

Every part of it. Not to mention that it’s a fantasy game and there really shouldn’t be a need to humanize elves with skin colors.

You really expect me to believe that after 15 years of seeing fair-skinned elves, that there are also black elves that existed all along, just they were hiding under the tables?

62 Likes

Ever heard for tanning salon?

1 Like

I don’t think Goblins have the advanced technology to have tanning booths :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Sunwell is pretty much tanning salon

5 Likes

Void Elves were as well… Maybe they will give us a reason. Aaand its dark red? BLOOD elves? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yes.

Now riddle me this.

https://i.imgur.com/QaltyEt.jpg

Is this worgen skin also lore breaking? It wasn’t there before.

3 Likes

I hope we get white orcs then.

But I guess black elves maeks sence, devs just watched woke witcher series on netflix.

22 Likes

It’s funny how offended someone gets over an added skintone option in a game.

26 Likes

Well I won’t. Because I hate you.

Fur patterns =/= Skin Colors. Disingenuous comparison.

18 Likes

Why are you using word fair to describe white skin tone ? Are you saying that non white people are unfair kind of people :open_mouth:

3 Likes

I really hate this.
This is not what a Blood Elf is at all.

I’m all for diversity but Elves are not humans. They’re Elves.
Should the Draenei and Night elves get different human skin colours as well?

16 Likes

I don’t really know or understand why people feel the need to have real life representations for their fantasy characters… but I doubt we’ll be seeing many of them - just the odd one here and there.

Not that it really bothers me, it’s just the principle of it.

My skin is pale af… and my character is brown :scream: :scream:

15 Likes

Don’t we have something like that already with the DK Orc skin options?

I think it makes sense for humans due several outside factors but for elves not so much, tbh.

2 Likes

IMO its perfect… It is what I thought they were when I started playing. Blood Elves being BLOOD related. They are BLOODY RED now! I wonder why they are red :star_struck:

I don’t see anyone being offended. Just groaning in annoyance because… There is no reason “Why”, and why not start asking for Orcs to become white as well.

Yes, because they are full of double standards. Can’t say anything negative about them, but whites can get poo’d on.

Because they have supremely comfortable lives, so they need to make-up fake problems to not enjoy a game

Honestly they should add more red to it so they don’t look like an NBA player.

8 Likes