<Dark Souls> (A) Recruiting for BFA!

Hi everyone! Dark Souls is a longstanding guild based on Kilrogg, Alliance side.

We're currently recruiting both socials and raiders. We're mostly aiming for Heroic progression, but have previously raided Mythic and are interested in re-starting if numbers allow. In terms of raiders, we are ideally looking for warlocks, with a focus on DPS. We already have main spots for both tanks and healers filled, but if you're interested in DPSing with tank/healing offspec we can work you in!

We raid Wednesday/Sunday/Monday 19:55-23:00 ST. We are currently 8/8N 7/8H.

We're a friendly, cheerful guild with a 10+ year presence on this server. Casuals are always welcome, and we strive to be supportive as possible regardless of your skill level.

If you wish to know more, we can be contacted at:
  • dusk#4444 on Discord or Dusk#2266 on BNet (me)
  • Nalmie#8284 on Discord (our Raid Leader, Olthrea)
  • up :D
    Heya, wondering how are you for tanks for your raiding team? Looking for a new guild on my prot pala main, tanked both normal and hc Antorus and ToS in legion.
    i see nobody answered but i will respond. We still recruit people so come one come all to the the fun house
    Hi all, we're currently very much looking for warlocks and mages! Please message me directly if you're interested =)