Darkmoon Buff

Hordes can’t get the buff on the alliance side. There are alliance guards at the bottom of the darkmoon tent, but not on the horde side. Why are you putting this torture on the horde? Alliance players are really cowards so they hide behind the guards and kill us and it’s so unfair …Please place guards in this area, just like in the Nightmare event.
I don’t want to go into a nervous breakdown to get this buff, and I don’t want it to cost me hours of my time. Pls do something…

No offense but that’s the kind of post that makes me realise how wow player’s mentality has changed in 20 years.

4 Likes

I never had an issue getting the buff during the 2019 era of classic.

Did something change to make it more difficult in SoD ?

I mean, I can’t come alone and get this buff. Alliance players don’t allow it. Every time dozens of them attack me like a mad dog. Where’s the honor in this? I’ll just take the buff and leave. If you say it’s a pvp server, that’s not what pvp means.

Most PvP servers are like that tho.

It is the 10v1 ganking that you sign up for when you pick world PvP server.

1 Like

You’re right too, I think I won’t play this game anymore

1. You don’t need DMF buff to play the game
  2. You can get it every other DMF in your home town if you wanna parse (which I presume you don’t since you’re 58%)
  3. What my guild does when DMF is in Mulgore, we form a raid, go in, kill all the horde gankers, get the buff and port away.
  4. You can use invis pot + BG queue to get it solo
  5. You can transfer or reroll to a PvE server

If you’re playing on a PvP server, you shouldn’t expect to go into the heart of the enemy territory and grab a buff at no cost or without trouble.

This buff aint mandatory in a lvling raid that is super easy

Berny dies in combat > NWB DMF Stuck Helper > logout > get buff at 2 secs > stuck character service > relog > quickly hs > boon buff

Thanks for tip o/

1 Like

Not everything needs to be at exactly same fairness lvl. There are other aspects ofnthe game alliance can cry about too. You dont need that BUFF and if you think you do go and get it somehow and stop crying.