Darkmoon with warlock

Can someone help me please. I have tried to enter Darkmoon Fairy with my lock. It is empty. No vendors, no games, no trainers, nothing. Only imps, felguards and a few succubus there. How can it be a normal Darkmoon? I have tried to solve it with Wowhead. Nothing. Try to ask support, nothing. Is this a bug, or I have missed something? No Madam Shadow in Darkmoon. I have tried to find Assistant Phineas in SW. He is there, but the only things he had done teleport me back to the empty Darkmoon…

1 Like

Sounds like you’ve started, but not finished the Warlock quest that takes you to Darkmoon Faire, you may need to go there on your Warlock and enable “Lowlevel” and “Warband Completed” quests, to find the chain and pick it up to continue.

1 Like

I too still have issue with this. Can’t find quest or letter. Submitted ticket ingame and wandering around DMF area inside and outside. Trying to resolve issue. Warlock used to me my 2nd favourite class. Now trying to reconnect and continue it. lol!

It is part of Some Wicked Things This Way Come quest chain. But even with that information I cant continue it with my main Warlock.

‘Beginning Impositions’ is the starting quest but I can’t find it or item.

The questline that you most likely have issue with is this one
“Some wicked Things”

Quests listed under Story section here

For alliance starts with

You’ve likely started it off and than dropped of somewhere along the line .

On the wowhead page there is a script you can run to check which quest you have completed .
it is something like :

/run print(C_QuestLog.IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(76410))

-Open each quest in wowhead
-Copy the script from there .
-Paste the script in your chat in WoW with ctrl V
-Click enter to run it .
-If the quest is completed it will say true .
-If not it will say false .
-Find which quest is false and go to the npc that gives it , or check if it is in your quest log . and than complete the quest line .

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.