Darkshore Warfront Item Level

I did the Darkshore warfront at 8pm yesterday, it was well before reset.

3 Likes

Its funny how there is post about someone crying “gib me muh free 400 item” and right under it is second post “dont gib me muh free 400 item”

3 Likes

Contributions are time gated, they always finish on Tuesday, so no worth spending gold to deliver those quests.

Strange how we managed so many contributions right before reset.
Tin Hat time? Indeed it is.
Was it 30% we did in one day?

contributions crept by at 1% an hour - i know, i watched it

Feel lucky ,punk?

As others have already mentioned, this is indeed due to the Warfront attack stage beginning last night, before the start of Season 2.
This exact scenario was called out in the What’s Changing (and Not!) in Season 2 thread posted last week.

So for this cycle yes the reward would still be at Season 1 levels, until things change hands and a new cycle begins in Season 2.

3 Likes

But this is entirely and fully unfair to the entire Alliance as a whole rather then the minority who would’ve done it last night.

Just like with Stormgarde Horde gets first dibs under a new raid.

New content Old Reward.

Blizzard could have perfectly timed it with the release but choose not to whilst they could easily have done so.

Thank you for the fast answer.

So does that mean when horde kills the world boss in Darkshore they don’t get a 400+ ilevel item?

1 Like

So EU alliance just has bad luck, while US alliance gets their 400 ilvl just because they had their weekly reset one day earlier? #AmericaFirst

5 Likes

They had the donation stage up earlier too. They just didn’t donate and held off.

Its just bad luck but not the end of the world, we still can get a free item from killing 25 hordes. Unless you are aiming for a world first kill its really not such a big deal. And lets face it its because so many people donated. the first 50% took several days, but when i logged in yesterday it suddenly went 50% in one day.

I can’t blame people really, i donated as well when it was something that wasnt too expensive. Why? Because i thought the easy artifact power was more useful on my alts than the higher ilvl item that i can get for the next of the expansion compared to having a lower heart lvl and not even being able to use all heart traits on my alt chars

Yeah thats the difference between eu and na servers. the na can communicate normally because they all spead the language. But we got english servers and alot of other languages, and people with native languages that dont even have their own servers. Its harder to get the message across when you dont all speak proper english. You see this problem in so many games, native english speakers properly communicating trough voicechat in shooters while in european servers you have people trying to speak english and then there are angry people yelling in spanish, French, german or russian

can u pls forward to the devs that this is total BS for EU Alliance players. 2 raid openings we got shafted now. US Alliance got the ilvl boost. EU Horde will get ilvl boost before us AGAIN.

WHY the f can blizz not set the EU Alliance reward to 400???

2 Likes

Start blaming your fellow Alliance players who donated to the warfront causing it to clock over before reset.

You can console yourself with the kill 25 horde quest which awards a 400 ilvl piece.

1 Like

i donated on my Alliance alts, sue me; i wanted the Kal’dorei transmog stuff

1 Like

The darkshore warfront always starts on Tuesday at the same time… its clocked, “contributions” are a scam, everyone knows that :wink:

1 Like

Yet NA region held theirs off successfully

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.