Date the poster above you<3 #2

Wouldn’t even be worth eating, let alone sharing a meal with, whoever of these three fiendish looking creatures there is being responded to!

An orc? A living orc? A male, living orc?

I mean there’s that green skin to adjust to, but compared the legion of zombies or mutants in this place, sign me up for a healthy hunt and an ale afterwards.

Not into wild savages with more brawn than brain sadly.<

edit: Ignore the quote on Uruk, something malfunctioned

It takes more brains then elves can muster to hunt greater beasts then small kittens like the Lynx of Quel’thalas, orcs however are excellent!

Did i just see an orc insulting blood elf’s intelligence? :thinking:

No, ja saw a Orc destroy a Blood Elves intelligence.

Then another ones vision. Remarkable Orc, really.

Didn’t you stab me once? Tell you what, I’ll let you buy me another round of drinks and we can catch up.

How is Blue Razor?

Oh someone else they stab! I remember as if it was just yesterday when they made me fight with fists only to impale those fists! Let’s sit down for a drink and throw shade at those vile assassins.

… Why do we keep coming together? You’re -married- for Nightwell’s sake. AWAY WITH YOU!

… Wait, the other one’s a Goblin Mage. THROGAN, COME BACK TO MEEEEE

What is it with Shal’dorei and gaudy hats? - I will never know.

But, - that aside, let’s go hat shopping, I need a new moon-pope hat.

We shall hunt and share meal but ultimately succumb like Moonblade and the extravagant Lord Vush-vush

2 Likes

I suppose there is something to be learned from the savage once in a while?

Fine, I’ll invite you to tea and maybe we can find common ground talking dirt of other people

Too cold to cuddle.

Once I am out of this armor I am good cuddlematerial.

You can leave your helmet on.

I don’t date furries, even less if their alliance.

I would date a furry over dating an elf

Human. Male. Unholy and possibly undead as well. I don’t think you could reduce your chances any more if you tried.

I mean he could raise another one of your dead heroes? Looks at Nazgrim awkardly.

You may be alive, but you’re still a human. And a male at that. I want strong and fierce orcish woman, so that’s a no from me.