Date the poster above you<3 #2

Splendid! This orc hunts the Pandaren, elf can butcher and cook it!

I
 I think I hear my father rolling in his grave at the though of his daughter dating a orc.

Sure, I’ll even assume my human form for you, although I hope we both understand nothing long term can come out of this. I guess we’ll have to make up for that by making it a night to remember. :wink:

Awh hell no

3 Likes

Holds a torch to the thread and watches as it catches aflame. Takes a step back and admires the filth as its cleansed, purified, washing away in plumes of smoke.

Not on my watch

3 Likes

(Is this thread ic ?)

4 Likes

get me out!!

7 Likes

no marlight, no blaire, no feet? Not interested.

3 Likes

This thread is over now

5 Likes

Yeah. One can believe so. It suddenly turned rather rotten. Surely it can be purefied from the filth of the living dead. As to hold to the topic, no, I wouldn’t stoop as low as dating the rotten corpse of what past person you may be.

This thread is in no way IC, and Veshj would under no circumstances date anyone IC, except maybe @Brigante or @Eirdarias.

That said, I will join you on your purge of those walking rotters.

1 Like

/wink 

No.

Absolutely not.

Get the pitchforks and torches.

2 Likes

The only acceptable method of courtship is under arranged pretenses to ensure the superior houses carry on their legacy!

Also, sadly you’re an inferior race thus we wouldn’t even be able to hold a conversation.

Back at ya.

1 Like

I think I threw up abit in my mouth, since Lilynore would probably mean it IC too :face_vomiting:

1 Like

Oh hey
 You’re a good elf

You wear a mask
I wear a mask.

You’re a Rogue
I’m a Rogue.

We’re a [near] perfect match for a date.

1 Like

I’m afraid I don’t know what worgen enjoy
 Nor do I wish to date one
 But
 I do have
 Bacon?

Yes, you do smell bacon.
Oh, that is bacon.
Yes, I do have the bacon.
:bacon::bacon::bacon::bacon::bacon::bacon::bacon::bacon::bacon::bacon::bacon:

1 Like

I suppose so, you could tell me more about the ancient Empire and all that. Not Elune thought, I think she have a teeth against my people.