Daughter of the Night Warrior - quest

Exactly. That still doesn’t make Tyrande any less terrible a ruler.

I think the questline in Val’sharah gave me my strong dislike of Tyrande and Malfurion.

1 Like

Oh yes, although my problem was mainly the terrible voice lines. If I played it without sound I probably wouldn’t hate it so much.

Indeed, same issue with the Thrall (Go’ell)/Aggra quest at the end of Cata

2 Likes

Oh… it only reinforced mine. As if i needed fuel for that fire.
Admittedly since becoming the Night Warrior I’ve started seeing Tyrande as a different entity than she used to be before becoming the Night Warrior. But I still have to, from time to time, remind myself… it’s still Tyrande we are talking about.

Best couple is Flynn and Shaw.

I think the questline in Val’sharah gave me my strong dislike of Tyrande and Malfurion.

Yes, i agree.

Here’s the thing:
By human standards she is ancient…over 10000 years old.
She should be super-duper smart in every aspect…professional (as a leader) and as a lover (wife to Malfurion / gf to Illidan).
Every move she does should have been meticulous, surgical and smart…wisdom should be pouring out of her big ears.
Instead we get Val’shara quests with her, Night warrior sht, panadria sht with her,…even in the books she does not do any notable thing, everything she does could have been handled by malfurion or illidan… she is a weak character, always was, always will be.

Instead of writing her as a true leader and lover, the writers are continuously humiliating the night elfs with her existance… just cut the cord already.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.